Vers 1 100P:
Oh girl you are a special ting//
Come and talk to me I don’t se a ring on you hand//
I love who you stand, and the way you walk//
And you have a beautiful accent when you talk//
When I talk to you I don’t know what to say//
You light up the sky even when it’s day//
When I talk to you I don’t know what to say//
Honey I want you as my baby//
Yea yeah baby It’s true//
I do anything just to be whit you//
And I know that you are little shy//
But You’re a perfect girl and am the perfect guy//
So lets take a shoot, and se were it goes//
Your special girl and not one of many hoes//
Oh girl oh girl you always on my mind//
Your not just a girl your one of a kind//
Do I have to do the first move//
Tell me what you want me to do//
You and me, I hope can you see//
Who good and perfect it would be//
I’m gonna walk to ya and give you a kiss//
And after that, would you be happy and give me one back//
I have liked you from the first start//
Don’t shoot my in the heart, because there is were you are//
Ref båda
Oh girl oh girl you always on my mind//
Some say some say, love makes me blind//
Texten är inte rättstavad och kanske inte rätta ord