I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Keywee n Inso - Reflections

Vår Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2007-08-24 18:16

Keywee n Inso - Reflections

Ny låt av Accents! (Keywee o Inso)


Verse1: Inso
Verse2: Keywee
Reff: Cuts
Beat: Anno Domini

Ny låt, hoppas ni gillar! Dropa gärna feedback!

Myspace länk!
Speedyshare länk!



Keywee: please feed in english if you can, I can't speak swedish


Enjoy!

www.Myspace.com/InsoMusic

2007-08-24 20:00
haha yeah the intro was inso trying to record, and my turning off the beat, but I wanted to keep it and use it as a skit


cheers for the upps on the verses

I did the hook :(

haha gotta love those generic scratches
Keywee

2007-08-24 21:43
Comon ffs!
www.Myspace.com/InsoMusic

2007-08-25 12:55
upp fuckers
Keywee

2007-08-25 15:15
Men vafan kom igen nu!
www.Myspace.com/InsoMusic

2007-08-25 15:31
Inso : digga din röst som fan din engelska va fet. fett flow
keywee : inte riktigt samma klass. men helt ok
Om Jims mamma får reda på de han gjort så får ja hans data :)

2007-08-25 17:01
wow cheers for the big upps there anton

hahaha why is it people in sweden say that I can't speak very good english when the only language that I speak is english bwaahahahaha
I'm not saying that I saw that on this thread but other threads

I guess it's cause I don't rap in an american accent or something
Keywee

2007-08-25 17:34
it's so damn true though ahahha
Keywee

2007-08-25 19:00
Inso Like your voice got nothing to complain about, same with Keywee like your voice and it was a little better from your side :)
But if i if i give the song a eight of ten, :) peace out
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-08-25 19:08
btw haha like the intro:)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-08-25 19:44
haha fuck yeah cheers for the ups mangan

yeah inso didn't want to put the into on, he is such a girl, but easily hurt so he did it under my "influence"
Keywee

2007-08-26 08:48
tack så mycket  anti, mangan o anton!

Kom igen nu whoa, flera kommentarer!
www.Myspace.com/InsoMusic

2007-08-26 12:15
Nobody?? :(
www.Myspace.com/InsoMusic

2007-08-26 16:37
:'(
www.Myspace.com/InsoMusic

2007-08-27 15:09
trallallallaaa
www.Myspace.com/InsoMusic

2007-09-26 00:02
Its alive! Dock funkar bara myspace länken :P

Sista uppen :P
www.Myspace.com/InsoMusic

2007-09-27 19:18
your gay inso
Keywee