wilen - get low började pilla här imorse när jag hitta beatet, först trodde jag de skulle bli nått te netplayen, men tyckte inte de vart så görbra.menmen, fortfarande ären rätt mys tycker jag :)text, mix, rap: jagbeat: clitorislänk: http://www.speedyshare.com/578360857.htmltext:reff:now baby let's go, I wanna see you get low x2now baby let's go, I wanna see younow I ain't ever been horny like this beforeand I ain't ever seen a girl like this beforevers:now baby I wanna see you get low in front of meand I want 'em boobies to bounce up and down constantlycus you makin' me feel like a sexmachine high on extacyI feel things I thoght I could never feel, damnI'm that nice guy, you know, I like them ladiesat least the ones dat dosen't cry like babiesand all you really need now to find them ladiesis a nice behavior, say hi there strangerI gotta say that you have eyes like an angeland a nice behind, if I might addand I wanna see you get low just like thatmy damn she's shakin it like she was made for itreff.
tackar.okej, kul att du titta in!