I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

REQ: estes, toppen, huber.

Vår Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2006-08-24 15:58

REQ: estes, toppen, huber.

I need a source to buy or download musik from the following artists.

Estet
Toppen
Huber

I work for a radio station and run an international amateur hiphop program.

If you have any commission issues you can obviously take them up with me personally.


2006-08-24 16:00
By estes, I mean Estet. I don't believe you can edit your posts, so just clearing that up.

2006-08-24 16:04
"aah, han kanske säljer sin bräda, men då får du räkna med o ge nåra tusen"

2006-08-24 16:07
It's not a joke, sorry for the terrible spelling.

Thanks for the info!

By law I actually need you guys' permission to play these, so please reply when you get the chance.

2006-08-24 16:08

2006-08-24 16:10
shit, länka sidan till radion sen! hört att dom där snubbarna ska vara tunga!
Ska sanningen fram, Så är sanningen falsk!

2006-08-24 16:10
Thanks for your help.

2006-08-24 16:13
http://www.flava.co.nz/

That's the radio station I work for.

Like I said, before I get a "yes" from you guys I can't actually play them.

European hiphop is really taking off here.. being swedish with a lot of swedish vinyl I've become quite popular amongst listeners.

Unfortunately the swedish hiphop I know is exclusively really mainstream stuff like petter, latin kings, blues and ken.

Just thought I'd broaden the spectrum, so to speak.

2006-08-24 16:18
TWISTA YO MAYN!!!!!!11
" Jag har då aldrig haft en NOKIA" - citat av lucifer

2006-08-24 16:22
...?

2006-08-24 16:23
Me like TWISTA!..

" Jag har då aldrig haft en NOKIA" - citat av lucifer

2006-08-24 16:23
Good for you, mate.

2006-08-24 16:24
yeah it is!..
" Jag har då aldrig haft en NOKIA" - citat av lucifer

2006-08-24 16:27
If I understand it correctly judging by my discussion with Hubler, he speaks for all of you when he says that I can play any of your songs.. I'm not specifically talking about songs you've all worked on together, I mean your exclusive songs too...

With the benefit of hindsight I actually need you all to give me a "yes" before I can play anything. So far, by law, I can only play songs by Hubler.

Thanks for your felp.

Ps. Kiimson get out of my thread.

2006-08-24 16:28
Felp, help, same thing. Fat fingers and all that carry-on.

2006-08-24 16:29
hihi, You can play my songs to!
Ska sanningen fram, Så är sanningen falsk!

2006-08-24 16:29

play hubler then. i will have a ear with the stereo..
" Jag har då aldrig haft en NOKIA" - citat av lucifer

2006-08-24 16:34
håller med toppen hört att dom e tuunga ! :)
The Larssons
www.thelarssons.net
www.myspace.com/estetonline

2006-08-24 16:39
Hört att vem är tunga?

2006-08-24 16:41
MOHA!
" Jag har då aldrig haft en NOKIA" - citat av lucifer

2006-08-24 16:44
varför skriver du inte bara på svenska ?
The Larssons
www.thelarssons.net
www.myspace.com/estetonline

2006-08-24 16:51
Umm, my parents are swedish, but two months after I was born I moved away from sweden. Although speaking it at home has made me fluent in the language, I can't spell very well, so it's just embarrassing..

I'm sure you all understand what I'm saying anyway.