I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio] Eminem & Royce da 5'9 - BME (Hela EP'N)

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2011-06-04 21:33

[Audio] Eminem & Royce da 5'9 - BME (Hela EP'N)

http://www.mediafire.com/?5gn9tc7eaeju7d4

 

2011-06-04 23:27
legit?
http://www.youtube.com/dddnicemusik

dddnicemusik @ youtube.. PRENUMERERA

2011-06-04 23:59
jopp, tankade ner den själv förut, det är dock M4A format lr nått men går att spela i VLC utan problem ;)
 

2011-06-05 11:19
besvikelse, Kan eminem sluta rappa så snabbt å med gap röst..Favoriten är The reunion, ändå låtar där em inte tar i allt vad had han. Royce gör sitt jobb på skivan. 2/5 från mig ändå. förväntat mig mer..

2011-06-05 15:07
Finns det någon vänlig själ som kan göra om dessa till mp3-format?
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Groupie

2011-06-05 15:11
Det funkar ju med iTunes...Helt galet bra tycker jag, kul med lite svordomar och könsord från Eminem, Slim Shady is back!


2011-06-05 15:57
Lighters & A Kiss suger ju röv. Resten av låtarna är helt ok, vissa bättre än andra. Det va typ som jag förvänta mig, men inte riktigt som jag hoppats på. Efter 2 genomlyssningar ger jag det lite hastigt och lustigt 6/10 mickar.
Groupie

2011-06-05 16:05
Nu när jag har lyssnat igenom hela och noggrannare sänker jag mitt betyg, var inte lika bra länger. Fortfarande mycket bättre än Recovery dock


2011-06-07 19:31

Skön reklam :)

Har inte lyssnat än.. Ska nog vänta med det.
"If I had a heart, it might be breaking right now"
- Dexter Morgan
Producent

2011-06-08 15:33
nollettfemsju, googla typ mp3 converter download så kan du göra det själv.
People believe what they want to believe, and I want to believe you're a smart man.

2011-06-08 20:16
alltså FYFAN vad jag dör för denna låten, energin i den är så maxad och lyriken är sjukt fet! Love it!


där e lite fel i videon på lyriken men hittade en som verkar mer rätt iaf;

Eminem & Royce Da 5'9 - Above The Law
_______________________
Hook: Claret Jai

Sometimes life seems so unfortunate
That's why I don't give a shit
The poor stay poor, the rich get richer
It's just so disproportionate
You don't know just what I go through
That's why I would rather show you
Just how far that I can take it
Every rule, I'm breakin' it
_______________________
Eminem

Terrible, but not rippable, invincible, I hung invisible
Fuckin' mistletoe, over the world to stuck my ass up under it
Now pucker up them lips and kiss it hoe, here we go
Bad and Evil, so you know how this'll go
The competition's miserable, we stomp them bitches, this is no, joke
Goin' overboard, like someone threw us off the boat, choke
Puff up all the smoke I'm tryna stay on fire
So you know if I hate fucking water-sprinklers, I don't love the hoes

Someone let the cat out the bag, now it's time to stuff his face
Back, then I smother that little mothafucka 'til it suffocates
Who? You! Handlin' enough overweight
Why are they tryin' to be so sick, when bad and evil has reunited, hey?
Came back to annihilate to the game's in dire straights in our way
World is Satan as I drop full to an easy Ouija board
And I break now I lay me down to sleep
I do this shit in my sleep, I'm sleepin' now, imagine if I awake

I'm champ bitch, I'll never taste the canvas
Could never be no damn wuss or pussy, never muschi, so you can't squish
No where near toosh, in fact if I jump out a bush
And sneak attack's the only was I say I am bush
Outlandish are these words and weapons that are brandish
Stand off, it's the hoes, keep your hands off this
Can't tie a bitch, so what the fuck would I sugarcoat it for?
Law, fuck protocol, holla at this hoe, but now my throat is sore
_______________________
Hook
_______________________
Royce Da 5'9

Baby I'm lawless, you couldn't burn me if you threw acid on me
I met your homie, I'm at your home ready to spray you
Why you nappin' homie? Have everything on and around your mattress
Lookin' like the word infront of a matrimony, you hot, fuck yeah
Go 'head jump, no matter how high you get
You gon' come up short like Spud Webb
My DUI's get waved by saying bye
Still ridin' with no L's like James Tide, can't change I
I thank god for my safe thinking
Last time I was safe thinking, me and my niggas was doin' a bank job

I stay violent, y'all go to the peace route
You got a mouth like Kanye, I knock your whole bottom row of teeth out
No disrespect to Mr. West, shit I'm just nice with mine
And this just wrap 'em, I'm like Ricky Hatton, I just like the line
These weak rappers wanna set us up, they never tough
They ask me for a hook, I tell 'em left to right, head or gut
What y'all messin' with is a nigga that'll leave you FUBAR
Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition
Y'all are rock stars, I'm the opposite
I could just throw a rock and hit a star for the fuck of it

Partner, you're not hard, I body your hot bars
Beef has left you prayin' right? Like Allahu Akbar
Let's go, when I leave y'all shot, you ain't gon' be on your metro
In a bad area that car drops
_______________________
Hook
_______________________


och för dom som inte gillar plattan, tråkigt för er :) önska verkligen ni kunde höra det som jag :D
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough
www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89

2011-06-11 11:28
och för dom som inte gillar plattan, tråkigt för er :) önska verkligen ni kunde höra det som jag :D



word

2011-06-16 17:52
Går även bra att importera till spotify och spela upp där!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.