http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89
Producent
2010-12-30 19:47
äckligt fet. vet du om de finns text? eller sitter du och skriver ner den nu? ;) :D
People believe what they want to believe, and I want to believe you're a smart man.
haha nej texten finns inte ute än. killerhiphop.com hade cocaine uppe efter 20min efter läckan. så väntar på dom ;) haha hoppas snubben sett låten redan bara xD jag har aldrig textat ner en hel em låt. brukar bara rätta dom stora felen ja ser. men ja, äckligt fet låt alltså. shit.. smärtan e så äkta..
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89
They ask me am I ok. They ask me if I’m happy Are they asking me that because of the sh-t thats been thrown at me or am I just a little snappy and they genuinly care Doody, most of my life its just been me and you there and I continuosly stare at pictures of you I never got to say I love you as much as I wanted to but I do yeah I say it now and you can’t hear me what the f-ck good does that do me now but somehow I know you’re near me in presence or I went and drop some presents off to ease it to them two little beautiful boys of yours to try to ease their minds a little and dawg you’ll never believe this but Sharonda actually talks to me now Jesus and everyone elese is just tryna pick up the pieces man how you touch so many lives and just leave us they say grievance has a way of affecting everyone different if its true how the f-ck am I supposed to get over you difficult as it sounds Doody, thats what we call eachother I don’t know where it came from but it just stuck with us we was always brothers never thought about eachothers skin colours til one day we was walking up the block in the summer it was like 90 degrees I was catching a sun burn tryna walk under the trees just to give me some comfort I’m moaning I just wanna get home when I look over in his shirt is off I’m like you gon fry and like No I wont, I’m black stupid black people they got melatonin and their skin don’t burn meanwhile, my face is glowing and I felt like I’m on fire and the entire time you’re just laughing at me and snapping at me with your shirt bastard and I still have to get you back for that sh-t and by the way them playboy rings my mother stole from you well I finally got em back sh-t it must have been at least 16 years ago well I put em in your casket moving past it, it still aint registered yet but you can bet you’re legacy they’ll never forget the motor city mo-town hip hop vet, hip hop shop, dreads it don’t stop there yeah, as difficult as it sounds and this might sound a little strange but I’mma tell it i found that jacket that you left at my wedding and I picked it up to smell it I wrapped it up in plastic until I put it in glass and hang up in the hallway so I can always look at it and as for me and D12 we feel like f-ck rap it feels like our general just f-cking died in our lap we shut off all our pages, all our cell numbers is changed our two-ways are in the trash so some cats will have to find a new way and I know the dreams will die with you today but the truth is there all still here and you aint purple gang, you gotta press on don’t ever give up the dream dog I got love for you all and Doody, it’s true you bought people together who never woulda been in the same room if it wasn’t for you you were the peacemaker doody I know sometimes you were moody but you hated confrontation and truly hated the feuding but you were down for yours whenever it came to scrapping if it had to happen, it had to happen believe me, I know you’re the one who taught me to throw them balls back on Dresden from making cars to paintballing to getting arrested to sitting across from eachother in cells laughing and jesting they tried to hit us for 5 years for that, no question I guess them hookers and bums that we shot up didn’t show up for court so we got off on a technicality, left sweating me, you and whats his face I forgot his f-cking name shame he even came to your funeral he betrayed our team and if I see him again I’mma punch him in the f-cking face and thats on Hallie Jade, Whitney Lane and Alaina’s name i let the pistol bang once just to leak a shot in the air for you and pour some liquor out for you with Obie in the parking lot of 54 just before we were supposed to get in cars to come and see you it’s more difficult as it sounds
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89
Dope track by Em! R.i.p. proof
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
"I forgot his f-cking name shame he even came to your funeral he betrayed our team and if I see him again I’mma punch him in the f-cking face and thats on Hallie Jade, Whitney Lane and Alaina’s name" Vem syftar han på?
Highfive anyone, anyone?
det undrar jag med, vissa säger Royce, men de tror ja inte eftersom Proof o royce hade blivit vänner igen innan han gick bort. och om man kolla lines;en innan så verkar de ha o göra med ngt där; "to getting arrested to sitting across from eachother in cells laughing and jesting they tried to hit us for 5 years for that, no question I guess them hookers and bums that we shot up didn’t show up for court so we got off on a technicality, left sweating"
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89
Tror det är någon i D12 eller? Tyckte han sa något om member..
Highfive anyone, anyone?
Tror det är någon i D12 eller? Tyckte han sa något om member.. mja, team säger han. men detta är ngt wayback han pratar om. eftersom han talar om personen som dom inte sett honom på år o sen blev han chockad att han våga komma på begravningen. så kanske en D12medlem eller liknande sen way back?
för dom hade ngn annan grupp förut, kommer inte ihåg va dom hette dock.
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89
Kanske någon från 5 Elementz (5 Ela)
Niito P21 och Dizzy89 P21: Jag tror han snacka om Reginald Moorer AKA Mudd, snubben som va med när Proof dog och en barndomsvän till dem båda, även han som blev anklagad för att snå Proofs smycken (Halsbandet med P)
Sjukt bra, men skulle vilja ha en hook ..
detta är ju bara sinnessjukt bra.. håller med, hook hade gjort låten helt komplett
www.soundcloud.com/arionmusic
Visst är pianot samma som i låten "When I'm gone"?
jävla fet. fast jag tror inte det hade varit lika fet om em hade sjungit på reffen som han brukar göra..kanske om nån brud hade gjort det
etotigana
fy helvete alltså. att refrängen saknas funkar
Jag är jointen
det är så sjukt jävla bra så man får rysningar, läste precis hela http://headmasterz.wordpress.com/2006/10/14/the-truth-about-what-happened-to-proof/ Och blev riktigt ledsen, att just Proof ska behöva dö av en sådan skit sak. btw ngn som vet när denna låten gjordes?
om man lyssnar på hur den är skriven o sen hur knäckt han låter så skulle jag gissa på några månader-halvår efteråt.
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89
eminem kan fortfarande vara grym när han skärper till sig, tycker han låter bättre här är på typ hela recovery. MEN....fy tuuusan vilket dåligt beat!
"Den skitigaste jäveln i stan"
MYSPACE
Asså man kanske börjar förstå något hur mannen har haft det. Hans bästa vän blev skjuten för inget alls då dom var påväg dit även Så smärtan känns i låten, Alla borde göra var sin grej för att hylla proof , Rök en cigg för honom , Drick en öl , Hit the you now what, Nä men ni fattar, kommer aldrig glömma hans musik. vila i frid BigProof!
Vad är poängen med att röka en cigg whatsoever för någon som är död? Varken Proof eller någon anhörig kommer ens märka av det. Dessutom har han varit död i många år nu, ska man röka en cigg för honom nu bara för att en R.I.P-låt har kommit ut? Till låten så gillade jag den. Bättre än det mesta han släppt på senare tid. Beatet påminde mig om When I'm Gone. Däremot låter låten inte riktigt färdig. Får hoppas på att det någonsin, mot förmodan, kommer ut en färdig version.
Wazaaaa
Respect, Marshall Bruce Mathers III
är det någon som hann få ned den som .mp3? holla
Jag är jointen
OSTbre: Hört talas om det här internet?
http://duckdown82.tumblr.com/
Hört talas om det här internet? hahaha bästa!
sök bara på google "Eminem - difficult mp3" så bör du hitta ngt ställe.
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89
hehe typ
http://duckdown82.tumblr.com/
Han fixar ju inte ens o uttala casket ordentligt. Då förstår man att det här är känslor rakt igenom hela låten!
Konrad Krut - twitter.com/konradkrut - soundcloud.com/konradkrut - mixtape in progress "Start your own shit and you'll have bitches in the doggystyle position attached to each other like train cabines from the LA to the Bay"
Producent
2011-01-15 03:58
DU VAR TVUNGEN ATT DÖPA LÅTEN MED STORA BOKSTÄVER DÄRFÖR ATT? fet låt, känslan finns, man hör hur hans piller kickat på honom, och texten är riktigt grymt skriven! 10/10 från mig
DU VAR TVUNGEN ATT DÖPA LÅTEN MED STORA BOKSTÄVER DÄRFÖR ATT? fet låt, känslan finns, man hör hur hans piller kickat på honom, och texten är riktigt grymt skriven! 10/10 från mig haha, jag antar att jag va lite exhalterad vid släppet av låten, och ville verkligen inte att folk ska missa denna!
sen kan man ju fråga sig om de verkligen va jobbigt för dig på något som helst vis att de va capslock? :D
Han fixar ju inte ens o uttala casket ordentligt. Då förstår man att det här är känslor rakt igenom hela låten! agreed, känslan är där, rakt igenom. men rätt svårt att inte ha känsla i en sån här låt.
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89
Denna va riktigt fet, riktigt känsloladdat. Lite annorlunda men fet!
"Being an Independent artist is like being an ugly dude with a huge dick... If I could just get these bitches to look, they'd be hooked!" - Dirtbag
Jag kanske är trög men varför blir dom lack på killen om det inte var han som sköt?
finner inga ord
But i suppose anything goes when it comes to my flows Nothin' is off limits... except for michael's nose