I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Jay-Z - A Star Is Born (feat J. Cole) (Prod. By Kanye West)

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2009-09-01 01:16

Jay-Z - A Star Is Born (feat J. Cole) (Prod. By Kanye West)




Riktigt bra tyckte jag. Hela låten klaffar. Allt är på top.

Vad tycks?


2009-09-01 02:04
Jävligt tung låt!

J. Cole körde över Jay totalt dock, mycket bättre rapp.

2009-09-01 14:09
sagt det förut o säger det igen
J.cole e beast!
 

2009-09-01 18:01
ricktigt fet
 

2009-09-01 21:07
tyckte den va ganska skön endå

2009-09-02 15:27
Banger !
Close your eye's and be a part of my life! POOF!
N-Town!

2009-09-03 11:15
J.Cole dödar.....

jay oxå överfet..


Roc nation!!!!!!!

2009-09-03 15:01
funkar inte å kolla på videon längre
 

2009-09-03 15:12
Här får ni en ny

2009-09-03 17:29
asså.. körde över jay totalt..? komigen nu, all heder och all respekt åt j. cole klart man går in för det till 1000% om man får vara med på jays platta men han körde verkligen verkligen inte över honom. Han gjorde en fet vers, thats it.

"but I’m the blueprint,
I’m like the map for em
I dropped another classic
Made Puff pass it
nobody could touch Puff back when Puff had it
Wayne scorching, I’ll applaud him
if he keep going, pass the torch to him
50 came through like hurricanes do
thought I’d finish his ass at summerjam too
I had the Illmatic on bootleg
sh-t was so ahead, thought we was all dead
Wayne did a millie, 50 did a millie
Ye too, but what Em did was silly
the white boy blossomed after Dre endorsed him
his flow on Renegade, f-cking awesome
Applaud him"
IT'S THE ROC!

2009-09-04 14:52
båda var feta
tungt a cole får lite shine nu
peep

J.cole
vers:

"And could i be a star,
does fame in this game have change who you are?
or could i be the same one who came from a far away life,
just to make it in this broadway lights,
now shining in the broad day light, go figure,
a slow transition from a little broke nicca from the ville,
got a deal a real life saver,
dreams of being behind the wheel like jada,
i chill now, cop a little ice later, Cole you got the glow light a lil lightsaber,
so clap for him, then applaud Hov, he gave him the platform
flow so sick thought he wrote the rap for him,
NO SIR
the flow cold as a shoudler of a gold diggin hoes when a broke nicca approaches,
told ya im focus man, ill let you muthafackas soak it in"
 

2009-09-04 16:53
Wayne scorching, I’ll applaud him
if he keep going, pass the torch to him
50 came through like hurricanes do
thought I’d finish his ass at summerjam too
I had the Illmatic on bootleg
sh-t was so ahead, thought we was all dead
Wayne did a millie, 50 did a millie
Ye too, but what Em did was silly
the white boy blossomed after Dre endorsed him
his flow on Renegade, f-cking awesome
Applaud him"



all respekt åt jay-z ;P
En kantstött pelare som inte pallar trycket
Har tankar om nåt större skiter i vad alla tycker