kanye west Ft lykke li & santogold Lyssna! kanye rappar igen! http://www.zshare.net/audio/52552082ed9e3c4d/kanyes versI'm known for running my mouthI will not be accountable for what comes out i don't know, I might have said itI was kinda down and light headedMy jacket kinda fresh, bright red andAs usual my pants tight threadedIt seems like everybody dress tight nowAnd i just want my creditDon't get it twisted or dreadedI am the king and will not be headed To the morgue no time soon brethrenBeing broke made my heard hurtSo i need the bread or an ExcedrinThat'll only get my engine revvin'While y'all on 10, I'm on 11Imma make the news, be on at sevenMatter fact Im on this very secondI'm in first, and y'all in secondAnd this verse only add to the freshnessCall up the club, tell them add to the guestlistWhatchu think, way more distent I can never be too big for my Yall motherfuckas know who this isIm gifted, Merry Christmas....