Dom Fetaste Lines ni kommer på
KOm igen nu folk posta upp era fetaste lines nu har hört från MCs
Det finns 2 grupper av människor en som går före och presterar och en som kommer efter och kritiserar.
"Your reign on the top was short like leprechauns As I crush so-called willies, thugs, and rapper-dons Get in that ass, quick fast, like ramadan Its that rap phenomenon Don-Dadda, fuck Poppa " Biggie - Kick in the Door
"It's like the jungle sometimes"
you're a wankar, and you stink of poo i've had bigger shits that are better looking than you - bowski
Jag är bra - du är dålig.
just nu "rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friend i had a threesome" -tyler the creator
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Nästan allt med Biggie ."I like my hoes like summer, no class" 50 Cent."Bring beef to your house like a chinese take-out". J-Ro
At the gates of Eternity...
"L is the rebel type, I'm rough as a metal pipe, fuck a Benz, cuz I could pull skinz on a pedal bike" Big L - Represent 1992
Fuck That Serato MP3 shit! Keep It Dusty!!! THD KREW<br> http://www.myspace.com/dj_grass
'Who ever you cool with will forever be loosers Ill hit you so hard your kids will inherit the bruises' Louis Logic - Diablos
Puzzle Productions / puzzleprod.com soundcloud.com/iloice
Hangaround
2011-11-08 22:35
Shorty let me tell you 'bout my only vice, got to do with lots of money and it ain't nothing nice The Beatnuts (Juju) - Do you believe?
Konsertbesökare
2012-01-11 03:48
How many times I gotta tell y'all I'm second to none? No magazine's Top 10 cause I'm negative one - Joell Ortiz
Why do white people love Wayne Brady so much? White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.
I know you wanna know why I rap like this Ever since "Scandalous" the 'Nut been merciless I Guess its* in my nature to express and confess Some say I'm obsessed others say I'm straight possessed I guess I'm kind of pumped hear me out before ya criticize Songs I be writin' make motherfuckers realize Time is gettin' short, listen to what I spit Ya might learn some game that'll keep ya from gettin' ya head split Niggas talkin' shit, the ones actin' like they bigger Soft rappin' suckers, MC Hammer type niggas I don't give a fuck about em' puttin' em' in check Just like rotten inside, busters you get no respect This game is gettin' thicker by the minute if ya in it Ya gotta stay true to the game man*, to win it Other rappers come ghetto then they cross to that other level! Address folks like that, get they sucker free passes took! IMP* dogs mashin' on that ass, till ya comatose! Motherfuck a gang, Ill-Mannered Mafiosoes! Comin' from the Bay, Frisco side straight* mysterious And when ya come to town, ask ya niggas man it's serious Fools gettin' whipped on everyday cause I ain't havin' it And if you gets away, I'll see ya ass at the Gatherin* Cougnut - Tell me something good.
They make it all up, there's no such thing Like a female with good looks who cooks and cleans - Eminem
Hangaround
2012-01-11 11:03
Niggaz runnin' up, askin' bout Rock, I send y'all wacks to heaven Motherfucker, ask God about 'Pac Ask about B.I.G., motherfucker ask about Pun Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns one Sean Price - Onion Heads
Yes oh yes, I guess, suggest the rest you fess I'm Tribe Quest, I'm Moe Dee Wild West Treach, 40, Jazz Jeff, Slick Rick, I'm Doug Fresh I'm deaf, I'm Canibus before he met Wyclef Original, I don't bite I don't need nobody to GhostWrite Kool G Rap strike the Mic I Recite the type of hype That you like, I'm Sweetback I'm Uptown Saturday Night I'm Black Ceasar, I'm Rudy Ray Moore, Dolemite I'm an Assassin rappin' I'm Grand Wizard Theodore when he invented scratchin' I'm Wu-Tang, Killa Bee, epitome of Public Enemy Gamblin', Hustlin', like Smooth and Trigger be bitter, b Bums diggety-diggety, Das Literally, I'm Pun in the middle of Little Italy Didn't do diddly, gettin' me Listen to me I'm all good, I'm hood I'm Ice Cube before he turned soft and went Hollywood I'm Poetic from Gravediggaz I'm ODB, I'm Headquarters I'm Ted Demme, I'm Paul C If I ain't better than B.I.G., I'm the closest I'm Richard Pryor before multiple sclerosis I'm beef, I'm gold teeth, peace Mantronix, Stetasonic, Symbolic, Bambaata, Soul Sonic I'm Dre, the Chronic Melodic with logic Islamic A poverty prophet Economy robbery, cock it I probably properly droppin' It gotta be honesty Opposite a novelty, rock it I Herbie Hancock-it I'm Onyx Throwin' Ya Gun I'm Funky 4 + 1 R.A The Rugged Man - renaissance
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Cormega - Rapture
"my rise inevitable,
i rhyme incredible,
i try to ascend to the highest level when im in the booth,
i execute like an armed sniper,
nicer than me na cipher,
im an articulate lyricist,
i remind you of the era, when STRICKLAND was with the knicks, fort greene was Preme's and streets was serious, i spit, sick as diesel in your vain, which means you get a rush and fiend for me to mc again, as i look back how i cooked crack and what we became from greed, no mystique in this hood we proclaim, where life and death are common as right and left and dealin rock is like boxing you can win with the right connect, yet if ya stance aint strong you lose rounds, be evasive body shots will put you down, i SPAR with patience now i spill DON on the pavement, for those who not here, my honor is sacred, i came from sleepin on cots in cages, to sleepin on beaches on PRIVATE vacations, my poetrys deep over melodic arrangements ayatollah hooked the beat up and i just laced it."
Diesel = NY slang för heroin
How many times I gotta tell y'all I'm second to none? No magazine's Top 10 cause I'm negative one - Joell Ortiz Den är fet (hela låten), ska tillägga att låten heter "Battle Cry" för dom som inte kände igen det
Konsertbesökare
2012-01-16 15:45
Rockz skrev: How many times I gotta tell y'all I'm second to none? No magazine's Top 10 cause I'm negative one - Joell Ortiz Den är fet (hela låten), ska tillägga att låten heter "Battle Cry" för dom som inte kände igen detDet är den sannerligen! skulle kunnat välja ut flera grymma från den låten, reagan- och lincolnlinen är också riktigt nice!
Why do white people love Wayne Brady so much? White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.
haha kul att läsa grass och Blastboys efter varann...
Producent
2012-01-17 11:53
And I love em long time so you remember me If you let me tap on that like the MPC, - A.G.
https://soundcloud.com/macdusty - SP1200/S950
Some nigga named Dex, was in the projects layin threats I jumped out the Lincoln, left him stinkin Put his brains in the street Now you can see what he was just thinkin Big L. Zone of Danger A tech nine is my utensil Fillin' niggas with so much led they can use they dick for a pencil I'm known for snatchin' purses and bombin' churches I get more pussy on accident then most niggas get on purpose Big L, Da graveyard Fuckin punk, you ain't a Leader, what? Nobody Followed, you You was never shit, your mother shoulda swallowed you Big L 98 freestyle Playing bitches is a rule, if my girl thinks im loyal then that bitch is a fool Big L 98 freestyle "I ran through every ***** in my path, I been f*ckin' chicks in the *** since I was six and a half" Big L, 98 freestyle part 2 You can't kill me, I was born dead Big l, Put it on
I ain't your average Nigga
Man va sexton med hekton, påväg ingenstans, Dagarna gick åt, gav skolan ingen chans, Och polarna de fanns där och backa min rygg, Så vad man än gjorde kände man sig alltid trygg, Här i livet, men ta ingenting för givet, för snabbare än du tror kan allt bli rivet. Näääk- Maskrosbarn and it's true what they say, the good die young so I hurry for no one and I light up blunts fight, fuck dumb chicks and sip whole bottles all of the above to live like my role models Trainspotters (kap) - Fan first
You gotta respect those who smoke and those who dont!
rappers I monkey flip em with the funky rhythm I be kickin musician, inflictin composition...
pistol
Lock my body can't trap my mind, easily explain why we adapt to crime I'd rather die enormous than live dormant that's how we on it. Jay-Z - Can I live
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
when benny blanco popped carlito i shot the screen Cormega - Make It Clear
Oj oj, det finns så jävla mycket men jag har några som jag alltid tänker på när jag får frågan:
I'll acapella the whole left side of his chest -
Joe Budden Is she wrong using my son so I can come back, Or am I wrong for wishing I could get my cum back -
Joe Budden I hate guns like i hate condoms, dont like the feel to it but i gotta be safe so i still use it -
Joe Budden Flow tight I should probably ghost write for your idol, my pen game is god-like I could write for the bible -
Royce da 5'9 I’m wearing a Smith & Wesson like it’s part of my dress code, I’m dressed to kill that’s why they call it a WAR-drobe -
Crooked I I'm the one who always cause an affair So every time your bitch burp, you smell my balls in the ai r -
Crooked I plus gangsta rap ain't dead, it never died it took steroids to the head & became Crooked I -
Crooked I
you panic sensin my manic rage and aggression only bitch you see inside of my eyes is your reflection
Fuck love all i got for hoes is hard dick and bubblegum. Ni vet
Wordlife no doubt baby
BC99 P28 Va väl Noreaga som la den ang skolgången på sommaren, om jag inte är helt ute o cyklar.
Konrad Krut - twitter.com/konradkrut - soundcloud.com/konradkrut - mixtape in progress "Start your own shit and you'll have bitches in the doggystyle position attached to each other like train cabines from the LA to the Bay"
Från vers 2:
Wanna go to war with me you better get your G's right I'm a bout to show 'em what these G.I. streets like Broad day to midnight Better keep your heat tight 2:11 1-8-7 semi-automatic weapon Make a nigga get to steppin' I don't care what set he reppin' Bustin' in my own discretion Bout to teach that ass a lesson I be getting threatened by these lame brain niggas But I never sweat 'em