I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Camu Tao - King of Hearts (släppt!)

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2010-08-20 01:04

Camu Tao - King of Hearts (släppt!)

Han var så förre sin tid, synd bara att han har lämnat oss.
R.I.P Tero Smith 1977 - 2008

Camu Tao (born Tero Smith, June 26, 1977 – May 25, 2008) was an American rapper and producer who was signed to the Definitive Jux label. He was a part of the duo S.A. Smash with fellow rapper Metro, a part of the rap group Weathermen, and the Central Services production team with El-P. Smith was also a member of the music collective Cardboard City.
He was also part of Columbus, Ohio's MHz crew with Copywrite, RJD2, Jakki Tha MotaMouth & Tage Proto, and with Cage, half of The Nighthawks, who made one album during a single three-day creative session.
Smith died on May 25, 2008, after a two-year battle with lung cancer. At the time of his death, he was working on a song he produced for Cage's I Never Knew You EP as well as his first solo album for Definitive Jux. On July 9, El-P announced via Twitter that the album, King of Hearts, was finished, and would be released on October 20, 2009. As of Camu's second death anniversary (May 25, 2010), the album still remains unreleased. "King of Hearts" was released on August 17, 2010 by Definitive Jux in collaboration with Fat Possum Records along with a free download EP from Central Services.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.