I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Snippets] Nytt Madvillain album på G

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2009-11-18 14:41

[Snippets] Nytt Madvillain album på G

Hej allihopa, såg precis detta på DiS och tappade nästan andan:

Y'know, the problem with most hip-hop collaborations is that, by and large, there's a big degree of mystery to it all. Rumours of get-togethers fly around like a bee on crack, people make comments, things get misquoted and before you know it, you're left with something that may never happen. That's why it's wise to proceed with caution and not get too excited.

This time, however, Imma let you off cos there's a frickin' new Madvillain album in the pipeline, or so reports Pitchfork. Naturally, anything which even hints at a successor to Madvillainy is worth just a little cry of joy. According to their label's (Stones Throw) publicist, Madlib will produce every track, as before, with TV On The Radio's David Sitek also being involved, though we're not entirely sure how.

There's also some involvement with Mos Def, who is featured in this below video with DOOM, which surfaced the other week.

Här kommer även några snippets som J. Roc bjöd på i sin radioshow:

Och till slut så har vi länken här: Länk till http://drownedinsound.com/news/4138273

Riktigt stort enligt mig, tanken på att ett av mina favoritalbum ska få en uppföljare gör mig riktigt riktigt glad. Vad tycker ni?

'...and the words of the prophets were written on the subway walls' - Simon & Garfunkel