I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

MF Grimm+GZA=Sant

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2009-06-09 16:09

MF Grimm+GZA=Sant

Länk till http://thepercycareyshow.blogspot.com/2009/03/doom-born-like-this-what-do-you-think.html

"I respect your honesty about the album; and although our flows are apples and oranges DOOM and I think alike that's why we always worked so well together. As for The Gingerbread man situation I will listen to it again and give you my honest feedback about it but I do want you to know there's no beef between us. I spoke to Kurious yesterday we were talking about us three (Kurious DOOM and Myself) finally doing an album together sometimes brothers fight, that's the past we're not going to look back I have nothing but love for him and his family. I want to see him do well and I will assist him anyway I can. I'm curious what do you expect from me on my next album? who would you like to see me collaborate with? (I'm not making promises, I'm just curious) but I
can promise you a "GZA/MF GRIMM" ALBUM ...YEAH that's right Wu-Tang/M.I.C thank you for the comments."

"I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true."

Enligt Grimm så ska han och GZA jobba på ett album tillsammans. Enligt mig så låter detta projekt sjukt intressant.