DUBCNN radio show rock the bells special! Länk till http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/dubcnnradio-episode1/Tracklist:Hour 1:01. Dubcnn Intro02. Roscoe "Nympho"03. Snoop Dogg ft R Kelly "That's That Shit"04. Swoop G & Marc Spitz "Welcome 2 L.A."05. Nas & John Lennon "Imagine" (Unreleased)06. DJ Khaled Dubcnn Drop07. DPG "Y'all Know What I'm Doin'"08. Katt Williams Dubcnn Drop09. Get It Gang ft Butch Cassidy "Give It 2 You"10. KRS One Dubcnn Drop11. LBC Crew "Beware Of My Crew"12. Coolio "Fantastic Voyage"13. J-Ro & Yash And Mc Ren Drop14. Eazy E and Mc Ren "24 Hours 2 Live"15. Snoop Dogg Dubcnn Drop "16. Mc Eiht Presents "Streight Up Menace"17. Ice T In Orlando Reppin For Dubcnn "18. 40 Glocc "Strip Down"19. Young Noble Presents Mc Hammer ft Tupac, Big Daddy Kane & Danny Boy "Too Late" (Unreleased)20. J-Ro & Yash Rock The Bells Show Special Part 1 (De La Soul)21. Jake One & Casual "My Shit"22. Nipsey Hussle ft Sean Kingston "She Said Stop"23. DJ Green Lantern InterviewHour 201. The Outlawz ft Crooked I "All You Haterz"02. Supernatural Interview03. Jay Z "History"04. J-Ro & DJ Scratch Rock The Bells Interview05. Trick Trick "Hold On" (Prod By Dr Dre)06. The Game ft Ne-Yo "Camera Phone" (Original Unreleased)07. No One ft Balance "Outside With It"08. David Banner "Westside"09. The Game The Nr1 Hip-Hop Website Drop10. Roscoe Umali ft Colby Odonis "I Got It"11. DJ Quik ft B-Real "Fandango"12. T.I. Presents "No Matter What"13. G-Unit Presents Dave Young ft 50 Cent "Drinkin' Smokin"14. Trina Michaels Interview Part 1 (Pornstar)15. Macy Gray ft The Game "Only In The Dark"16. Trina Michaels Interview Part 2 (Pornstar)17. Slim Thug ft Devin The Dude "Bitch I'm Back"18. Butch Cassidy ft Glasses Malone "In Too Deep" (Explicit Untagged)19. E-40 ft T-Pain "Give Her The Keys"20. Ne-Yo "In The Way"21. J-Ro & Yash Round Up The Show22. TQ "Sexy"(Rubriken ändrad av Oracle pga caps lock 2008-11-27 07:06:10)