I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

50 Cent: 'No One Knew Jay-Z Until He Married Beyonce'

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2008-09-27 10:35

50 Cent: 'No One Knew Jay-Z Until He Married Beyonce'

50 Cent, long-known for taking jabs at other Hip Hop artists, had some interesting things to say about Jay-Z in a recent interview.

The Queens rapper said it was Jay's marriage to superstar singer Beyonce - and not his own music - that made Hov the international star he is today, according to PR-Inside.com.

"I'm a big fan of Jay-Z, but outside of the States and Hip Hop circles, no one really knew who he was until he married Beyonce'," said Fif in the interview.

The G-Unit general also said that reports of Jay-Z's total estimated worth of $1 billion is inaccurate. "I don't believe he's worth that much! It's all been exaggerated. I'm comfortable. I don't want for anything so I'm not in a race."

This far from the first time 50 has had less than flattering comments towards Jay-Z in the past, as 50 has criticized Hov's previous work as Def Jam president. The two had a very minor dispute years ago, when Jay-Z responded to 50's underground hit "How to Rob" by rhyming at a Summer Jam concert: "I'm about a dollar/Who the fuck is 50 Cent?"

hahaahahaha 50 e sjuk mobbad han skulle aldrig bli känd utan hjälp från dre och em men vad jag vet så var jay känd före han träffade beyonce.

Några plattor som han släppte innan han träffade beyopnce

# Reasonable Doubt (1996)
# In My Lifetime, Vol. 1 (1997)
# Vol. 2... Hard Knock Life (1998)
# Vol. 3... Life and Times of S. Carter (1999)
# The Dynasty: Roc La Familia (2000)
# The Blueprint (2001)

Jay sålde många miljoner men FUCK 50 cent först börjar han dissa Ti sen kanye och nu jay/z han snackar mycket SKIT det var nog darför han blev skjuten i munnen BIATCH