I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Joe Budden undrar: Vem dödade hiphopen?

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2008-07-07 08:14

Joe Budden undrar: Vem dödade hiphopen?




Budden gör årets låt och har en hel del poänger i vad han säger.


www.plaingold.com

2008-07-07 11:51
var ju riktigt bra

2008-07-07 12:01
off the hook, damn det var nice
Its not that i hate them Swedish Artists, its just the fact that they tracks is 99% Garbage.

2008-07-07 12:06
Joe Budden är så jävla tung! riktigt tung låt!
 

2008-07-07 12:22
sköningen!

2008-07-07 12:29
Kan någon länka? Jag kan inte se videos på whoa :/
We all walk in a path chosen, from the cradle till the caskets lowered
DJ

2008-07-07 12:56

2008-07-07 13:01
En bra godnattsaga det här
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-07-07 16:23

2008-07-07 16:58
coool, klockren låt!

2008-07-07 17:17
FET

2008-07-07 18:16
Är inget stort fan av Joe Budden, men den här låten var riktigt bra! :-)
 

2008-07-07 18:42
tungt!
R.I.P J.Dilla & Big Proof!

2008-07-07 19:06
Dumb out är fetare...

2008-07-08 11:18
finns den som mp3?
 

2008-07-08 11:38
fattar inte varför dom alltid mixar hans röst så det låter som det skär utav bara helvete..
 

2008-07-08 18:47
Det finns många Joe-låtar som är bättre än denna. Dock är det en helt ok låt.

Men, jag måste passa på att propsa honom för att Joe Budden är sjukt underskattad. Kolla upp Mood Muzik-skivorna, det är hans bästa verk utan tvekan. Det finns två-tre bra låtar på skivan som heter Joe Budden som släpptes på Def Jam. Det allra bästa finns som sagt sagt på Mood Muzik 1 och 2 enligt mig.

Soy esa clase de persona, me buscan todos los hermanos mayores de los niños de la zona

2008-07-08 19:37
Joe Budden snackar sanningen som vanligt!
 

2008-07-10 00:30
Håll utkik efter Buddens andra studioplatta "Padded Room" som kommer 16:e september. Den har potential att bli riktigt bra. Hoppas bara att han fortsätter köra vidare på stilen från MM-skivorna.
www.plaingold.com

2008-07-10 20:44
Och här har ni del två:


www.plaingold.com

2008-07-10 21:19
Tufft med ny Budden. När han släppte sin första skiva var det ju en hel del snack om honom, sen blev det tyst om honom. Var det inte snack om nån olycka ett tag och att han kanske inte skulle kunna rappa igen?
njut

2008-07-10 21:30
Fyfan! Längtar till 3:e versionen.

2008-07-11 06:14
Han kunde skippat 90% av lallandet i bakgrunden av beaten så hade man kunnat koncentrera sig mer på hans rapp, problemet med dagens hiphop..FÖR överproducerad.
Besides that . FUCKING FIRE !! SKa kolla in Budeen närmare ... hans myspace ?
Hip-hop is still cool at a party. But to me, hip-hop has never been strictly a party; it is also there to elevate consciousness. -Saul Williams


2008-07-11 11:54
Texten till del 2:

I mean some of them are fooled so easily
By whatever we say or we show 'em on TV
But that was all part of the plan
Or was it when Eminem made 'Stan'?
I swear some of these fans, they put they whole life on the line
It's like they can't like more than one rapper at a time
Less about the product, more about the digits
It's a business, we got less fans and more critics
Maybe we at a cross
Canibus made one of the dopest diss records but some still say he lost
And I ain't believe my ears when niggas tried to tell me
That KRS-One won at a rap beef with Nelly
If rap was alive, we'd be trying to be the best rappers ever
Not the best rapper alive
But you won't get accepted at all if you ain't street tough
Onyx was the hardest 'til Sticky got beat up
Now 'I'm A Thug' is how I gotta behave
If I wanna be paid, if I wanna see praise
You know something's wrong when niggas are gettin' shot
And you gotta sit and wonder if the whole thing's staged
It ain't REAL no more
But did we just expand on our audience, maybe we appeal to more
Or do we think ya'll are just getting dumber?
We tried to make gettin' older getting younger
Did we lose our hunger? Something's gotta give
Did we outgrow ourselves? Is hiphop for kids?
If it is, they turn on MTV Cribs
And think, "That's where these motherfuckers really live!"
Or, was it when Lauryn Hill dropped a classic?
So did the Fugees, til Wyclef tapped it
Songs don't do it no more, the shit's shocking
Seen when "Lean Back" had the whole world rocking
Now it's "Fuck your bars!" if your hook is fly
So we look at Crooked I with a crooked eye
Dope ass rappers ain't seeing no dough
If everything's commercial, where the fuck is the show?
But anybody making a dime, see ima wish well
Still we took a big L losing Big L
Or was it when YouTube came in the game?
Now nobody's playin' in their living room can make a name (?)
Or when Indies like Koch came and blew up
Niggas at the majors they literally threw up
To some, it ain't fun no more
You know it's fucked up when DMC don't talk to Run no more
To many egos, like we ain't one no more
Shit's predictable, niggas aint stunned no more
We startin' to see shit we never seen before
At one point, we even had the magazines at war
OR, was it street DVD's like Smack?
Showed you just how stupid your favorite rapper would act
This shit get lifeless
When MTV made a list of the hottest and ignored the nicest
They changed the whole steelo
I mean the averaged fan never heard of Goodie Mob or a Cee Lo
But they heard of Gnarls Barkley!
And Dr. Carter still say we got a heartbeat
I ain't gonna lie, I was scared to death, straight up
I started to hear rumors of an Outkast breakup
I was like, "That ain't true, it sounds desperate"
Then started to see Big Boi and 3K separate
We had periods where it was drier than a desert
Are we all killin' this shit? Is it a group effort?
Are we alive and well or barely surviving?
Is it R&B's fault? Them niggas is thriving
Then allot of people go and blame LimeWire
I don't think it's downloadin' dog, the line's tired
Did the fans just get tired of the outcome?
One dope single and a bullshit album
So they share albums with each other
Was it Master P with them ugly ass album covers?
Or when we started appearing in the news?
Timberland said they didn't want black niggas wearing they boots
I mean, I know it got foggy, atleast blurry
When the label dude got knocked out by Keith Murray
Or was it when we became obsessed with the brand names?
Had the kids trying to buy shit they can't name
And some think the evidence is ample
Did it start when Puff took advantage of the sample?
Is it all watered down with no fire?
If you had enough money you can buy a ghostwriter
Or the Diamond District, with Jakob the Jeweler
Had to buy his watch to be looked at as cooler
Fucking with them trends
Our stupid asses wasted a hundred grand on shit that ain't even in
Look, is the game now as bad as it's ever been?
It's not ringtones, just the songs that they represent
I heard all of 'em
 

2008-07-11 11:54
The sad part I wouldn't recognize most these niggas if I saw 'em
I can't explain it, I don't know what to tell ya
Now goin' Gold is look at as a failure
Maybe old cats in charge just weren't able
DJ's is spinning now with no turntable
Maybe the fans are just bored of us
Or maybe there ain't enough room for all of us
It's like, even a friendship will stop at a point
Mike Jones went platinum off of Slim Thug's joint
But there's so many ways to get fuckin' rich
Supahead kicked off by just suckin' dick
Did we sell out just to get in demand more?
Did we go against everything we used to stand for?
Both are likely
There's two sides to a coin, who you rollin' with: Souljah Boy or Ice-T?
Some niggas wanna sit around and complain about
I rather analyze, seek how it came about
If we could rewind the world
We wouldn't have to watch Flava Flav try to find his girl
Look today it's all about marketing and promo
I remember VH1 was just for old folks
But no ma'am
If I ain't know better, I would think that mix show is now programmed
We let the power of the dollar annihilate us
Now the size of our chain gonna validate us
It's too simple, they can't think we're really deep
I just heard Chris Brown on the A Millie beat
Seen the videos, goon lookin' ass niggas
Grabbed the remote, tired of lookin' at niggas
But that let a nigga know if we ain't dead
Then we just half alive, maybe braindead
Did it start when Capone left Nore?
Nah, he went to jail, that's a whole different story
 

2008-07-11 13:20
har du text till första delen?

2008-07-13 13:42
fan pt2 var nästan ännu bättre, damn han gör det nice
Its not that i hate them Swedish Artists, its just the fact that they tracks is 99% Garbage.

2008-07-13 18:06
riktigt tungt!

Ghostwriter på en annan nivå, man blir sjukt imponerad av texterna, redigt tungt!
I be around, just out of sight

2008-07-13 19:44
hoppas han får släppa snart. han är så mad nice!
 

2008-07-13 21:12
Fan vad sköööööön
A BROTHERSLOVE IS A BROTHERSLOVE

2008-07-14 15:47
nazeem

om du ligger pa texten till forsta versen droppa garna, btw vart hitta texten till andra delen?
I be around, just out of sight

2008-07-15 13:44
grym text

If rap was alive, we'd be trying to be the best rappers ever
Not the best rapper alive

Now it's "Fuck your bars!" if your hook is fly
So we look at Crooked I with a crooked eye

Or was it when YouTube came in the game?
Now nobody's playin' in their living room can make a name