I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Cormega - June Update

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2008-06-03 23:06

Cormega - June Update

just got back haven't been on the site I knocked out 5 songs during my last session
I know the Dirty Game remix is on the net but honestly I never leaked it and it is NOT the single for my album nor will it be on the album at the present time so dont confuse it with my album (its dope though). As I write this I am in the last inning of my album and I will be leaking songs very shortly I only have 1 maybe two songs to vocal as I write this I have people mixing songs in various studios simultaneously. Premo is turning in his track this week Large Pro is/should be mixing his joint next week Ayatollah joint is mixed (he a funny dude though but thats another story) the song with Trag/Hav is mixed, Fresh is mixed but will be getting an additional mix this week. Im waiting on another guest whos vocals will be done this weekend I was just told. The accapella (you requested)is done and mixed as you can see i been busy and the album is coming title to be announced this month or next definitely. All those people who dont like beats like Premier, Large, Fame, Ayatollah, DR Period ,Knottz, Emile ,Pete Rock make and street rap dont buy this album! Also I got other surprise producers that I havent mentioned and 9th wonders people are sending tracks this week so lets see what happens. Im saying it now this is better then The Realness and The True Meaning IMO! I really gave it thought.
The show JUNE 10 (KL Tribute) is next week at Sobs theres gonna be alot of people there its also an asthma awareness event! The Lakers Vs Celtics I dont care who wins but i will weigh in later in the series.
Somebody (industry guy who wants to do a project) asked me about doing a Professional Style album what do you guys think matter of fact a poll is in order for that if you know who was on the professional style remix then you know who would be on the album.
For the haters out there I would like to personally thank you for inspiring my new street single and I would like to ask you "what did i do to make your life so sad?
I think I may perform it at Sobs.
I will be having a listening session and Ice is the first person I will let interview me also a few others from site will be invited I will keep you posted. One

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.