I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

2008-04-17 06:59

Akon ljuger

Fresh off their potentially career-ending exposé on the true origins of Chuck Philips’ Tupac story, The Smoking Gun has set its sights on Akon’s alleged past as the leader of a lucrative car theft ring. I just got finished reading their report, and if it’s as accurate as it sounds, somebody has a lot of explaining to do.

While the performer’s rap sheet does include a half-dozen arrests, Akon has only been convicted of one felony, for gun possession. That 1998 New Jersey case ended with a guilty plea, for which the singer was sentenced to three years probation. Another 1998 bust, this one in suburban Atlanta, has been seized upon by Akon and transformed into the big case that purportedly sent him to prison (thanks to his snitching cohorts) for three fight-filled years. In reality, Akon was arrested for possession of a single stolen BMW and held in the DeKalb County jail for several months before prosecutors dropped all charges against him.

So there was no conviction. There was no prison term between 1999 and 2002. And he was never "facing 75 years," as the singer claimed in one videotaped interview.

Hela artikeln

Förhoppningsvis kommer han sluta nämna sin fängelse tid i varje låt.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.