I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Top5 Big L punchlines?

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2008-02-07 17:46

Top5 Big L punchlines?

Låt höra era top5 Big L punchlines.

"Ask Beavis i get nuthing Butthead"

Street's disciple, I rock beats that's mega trifle

2008-02-07 17:50
om ni inte kan 5 skriv era favoriter bara ;)
Street's disciple, I rock beats that's mega trifle

2008-02-07 18:02
Tänkte direkt på exakt samma som i din första post, står helt still förövrigt...men det finns många...

2008-02-07 18:06

vet inte om det räknas, "I get fools done, Got ten fingers but only use one".. Big L va så skön, så många quotables

I got some killers on my pay roll and they know
when its time 2 handle buisness nigga lay low

2008-02-07 18:12
"I got girls that make that chick toni braxton look like whoopie"
your heart pump project kool-aid

2008-02-07 18:52
"im known for snatchin purses bombin churches i get more pussy by accidident then most niggas get on pourpuse"
Survival of the fitest only the strong survive.

2008-02-07 19:04
ord afro. haha den e så övertung
''From the womb to the tomb, premsume the unpredictable //
Gun salute life, rapidly, that's the ritual'' //

2008-02-07 19:09
kom på en: ''Cuz i'm a money gitta, also a honey hitta. U think U nice as me? Haha, U's a funny nigga''
''From the womb to the tomb, premsume the unpredictable //
Gun salute life, rapidly, that's the ritual'' //

2008-02-07 19:12
Några favoriter:

I wouldnt give a chick 10 cent to put cheese on a Whopper
they wanna know why im so fly
a girl ask me for a ring and i put one around her whole eye

Yo, how the hell I'ma make ends meet
Makin about 120 dollars a week?
Man, I rather do another hit
I want clean clothes, mean hoes, and all that other shit
Yo, I admit, I'm a sucker
A low down, dirty, sneaky, double-crossin canivin m********a

Some say I'm ruthless, some say I'm grim
Once a brother done broke into my house and I robbed him

Some nigga named Dex, was in the projects layin threats
I jumped out the Lincoln, left him stinkin
Put his brains in the street
Now you can see what he was just thinkin

Cause on the shelf is where your LP cold stood
Because it was no good, that shit ain't even go wood

I roll with scary crews, I come out of wars barely bruised
I'm puttin m***********s on the Daily News
I was a gangsta from the git-go
Leavin f**s in bodybags with tags on they big toe

PLUS DET SOM FÖLJER EFTER:
One-two, one-two
Kinda tired..
Big L, 'bout ta.. get into some shit
Aight check it out..................................................

Tack för mig....
Poor people have nothing, so they eat everything, Rich people have everything, so they eat nothing.

2008-02-07 23:29
How come? You can listen to my first album
And tell where a lot of niggas got they whole style from


alltså, alla hans rader är typ topp 10, hur nu det går ihop...

2008-02-07 23:45
Logical: Han säger egentligen "Ask Beavis I get nuthin but head", men det blir Butthead, get it? blow jobs that is.
DJ

2008-02-07 23:56
L is the rebel type, I'm rough as a metal pipe
Fuck a Benz, cause I could pull skins on a pedal-bike!


Ayo everywhere I go, brothers know my fucking name
I'm flooring niggas and I only weight a buck and change


I only roll with originators
Chicks stick to my dick like magnets on refridgerators


It's Big L and I'm all about taking funds
I'm a stone villian known for killing and raping nuns
Ayo I even kill handicapped and crippled bitches
Look at my scalp real close and you'll see triple sixes

In Harlem is where the thugs rest
In a slugfest, we sending faggots "All the Way to Heaven" like Doug Fresh
Fuck That Serato MP3 shit! Keep It Dusty!!! THD KREW<br> http://www.myspace.com/dj_grass

2008-02-08 00:21

This aint Cali its Harlem nigga we do walkbys

cause on the shelf is where your LP cold stood
because it was no good, that shit aint even go wood

Ah och så många fler som man inte kommer på just nu..
...ey90.

2008-02-08 00:45
I ran thru every bitch in my path
I was fucking chicks in the ass, when I was six and a half..

kaxigt?

2008-02-08 00:53
Denna fick mig att skratta högt..

"When i grew up i wasnt poor, i was PO, i couldnt afford the O R"
Street's disciple, I rock beats that's mega trifle

2008-02-08 01:14
en annan favorit är ju denna

Nobody can take nuttin from big l but a loss chief
The last punk who fronted got a mouth full of false teeth

Big L är kungen, citerar POS från De La Soul(Stakes is high) "Every word i say should be a hip hop quotable". Där har du Big L i en ask.

2008-02-08 18:42
Logical
en ENORMT framgångsrik tecknad serie som även blivit film, tvspel, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beavis_and_Butt-head
http://imdb.com/title/tt0115641
Rhetoric
1. the art of speaking or writing effectively
2. skill in the effective use of speech

2008-02-08 19:10
Logical, grattis! du har vunnit en burk med gem!
 

2008-02-08 19:17
"I wasn't poor, I was PO couldnt afford the or"
Producent

2008-02-08 21:50
"psk  gratiis du har nyss gjort ett totalt onödigt inlägg"




...

2008-02-09 11:55
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Big_L_%28rapper%29

I'm so ahead of my times my parents haven't met yet
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-02-09 14:25
tack för länken jomta! älskar den me bitches n the ass since six and a half, haha
''From the womb to the tomb, premsume the unpredictable //
Gun salute life, rapidly, that's the ritual'' //

2008-02-09 14:34
Haters E-N-V-Y me B-I-G
Cause I'm V.I.P. til I D-I-E
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-02-09 14:53

Wack tråd och inlägg i den..


2008-02-09 14:53

And yes I'm living slick and my pockets are thick,I need surgery to get chicks removed from my dick"

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-02-09 18:10
fuck practicin? kung fu I practice gun fool

2008-02-09 19:10

2008-02-09 21:00

Ni får gärna skriva vilka låtar raderna är ifrån..

Riktigt dålig på Big L ibland, han har lagt så mycket fet :)

 

2008-02-09 21:57
I got more riches than you, fuck more bitches than you
Only thing I haven't got is more, stitches than you
Fuckin punk, you ain't a leader, what? Nobody followed you
You was never shit, your mother shoulda swallowed you
Skribent

2008-02-09 22:41
That's why we'll never be a couple hun; fuck love, all I got for hoes is hard dick and bubblegum

etc, så många fler.
 

2008-02-10 12:33
hans bästa punchlines enligt mig finns i låten danger zone!

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-02-10 14:15
"give me some elbow space, i represent harlem world, not melrose place"
Lord forgive me for my sins. And I will forgive you for yours.

2008-02-10 19:27

i´ve knocked out so many teeth the toothfairy went bankrupt

u might be kinda big but they make coffins yo size to!


2008-03-13 21:12
Big l be lightin niggas like incense
Gettin men lynched to win tits
Im killin infants for ten cents.

Den e fet, ingen kommer någonsin bli bättre än Big L.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-03-13 22:02
Den som Guano skrev om att fuckin chicks in the ass är ju riktigt fire!

Men min personliga favorit måste nog vara:

"I've got a left hook, that be leavin' guys knocked out
Keep frontin', and I'm a choke you till your eyes pop out"

Det är så man ser det framför sej hur han stryper en whack MC så att hans ögon poppar ut! Now that's an audio visual!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-03-14 00:16
"you know the game plan, c-town thats my main man/we never bring luggage we go shopping when the plain land"