I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Ännu en texas rap legend död RIP OG STYLE

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2008-01-05 14:33

Ännu en texas rap legend död RIP OG STYLE

sjukt dåligt slut på året och dålig början på detta året

Houston Rap Veteran, O.G. Style, Dead At 37
Houston rap pioneer, Eric "O.G. Style" Woods, passed on late Thursday night (January 3) from a sudden brain aneurysm, according to XXL.

According to the mag's report, the rapper was hospitalized on Wednesday night (January 2). While hospitalized, his began to hemorrhage, and then he later slipped into a coma.

HoustonSoReal reports that while in the coma he flatlined a few times, but his wife kept him on life support, so friends and family could visit him and say their goodbyes.

He was taken off life support later Thursday night, and passed. He was just 37 years old.

O.G. Style began his rap career in 1986, when he first heard one of his songs played on a local college radio station. He later became know as Prince Ezzy-E and formed the group O.G. Style with producer Big Boss. The duo released their debut in 1991 called I Know How To Play 'Em, which spawned the hit single, "Catch 'Em Slippin'."

Big Boss later left the group and the rapper retained the O.G. Style name.

RIP DJ SCREW