I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Spice 1 skjuten

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

Skribent

2007-12-06 21:35

Spice 1 skjuten

Om ni inte redan har hört...

Legendary Bay Area rapper Spice 1 was shot in Hayward, California during the early morning hours of Monday (December 3), but details regarding the incident are sketchy.

The rapper's manager, Six, confirmed the shooting to BallerStatus.com, but said despite rumors, Spice is still alive and in critical condition at an unspecified hospital.

According to Six, Spice was shot twice, once in the chin and another time in the chest, which just missed his heart by inches.

"Yes, it's true," Six told BallerStatus.com. "Right now, we're asking for everyone to keep Spice in their prayers."

Spice 1 is being treated at an area hospital, unknown due to the circumstances of the shooting. Despite being in serious condition, Six says he is expected to pull through.

Spice 1 (real name: Robert L. Green, Jr.) hails from Hayward, California. He is a legend in the Bay Area who has been releasing music since the early 90s.

He has more than 15 albums under his belt, three of which were certified gold during his days as an artist on the Jive Records roster.

He left Jive Records in 1999, and has since released numerous albums independently. His most recent was Thug A$$ociation, which dropped in May and feature B-Legit, Roger Troutman and C-Bo.

BallerStatus will keep you updated as details are revealed.

Source: http://www.ballerstatus.com/article/news/2007/12/3662/