I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

If There Was A "City of God" Type Documentary On Any Hood In The World, Which One Would...

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2007-11-11 23:57

If There Was A "City of God" Type Documentary On Any Hood In The World, Which One Would...

If There Was A "City of God" Type Doc On Any Hood In The World, Which One Would...
would you want to see covered, notorious areas such as Brazil, NY, Columbia, or places that are not known as notorius, that have the same elements, just not known to the public, like say the hoods in France or UK?
This is not a discussion about whether the latter places have hoods, everywhere you go has them, purely wondering which type of approach would be more interesting in your opinion.
The approach would not be exploitational, but rather insightful as to compare and contrast, break down stereotypes, unify what is now a divided community. I say this because I see a lot of comments in forums about how UK and France knows nothing about streetlife or Hip Hop, but they do. So it wouldn't be rah rah, more of a cultural exploration, building bridges etc. 

Please post links, video or photo's with your suggestions so we can see visuals. 

Hare bra, QD3__________________

QD3.com - Ny Hip Hop Bredbands Kanal (ga till QDiesel spelaren)

myspace.com/qdiesel