I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

best of b.i.g lyrics?

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2007-11-11 14:11

best of b.i.g lyrics?

har kollat runt lite på whoa så jag hitta inget om den bästa biggie lyricsen.

vilka tycker ni?
själv tycker jag detta är en av dom:

I'm using rubbers so they won't trace the semen
The black demon, got the little hookers screamin

(
från Dead Wrong ft Eminem)

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-11 14:11
Och denna :

Biggie Smalls for mayor, the rap slayer
The hooker layer - motherfucker say your prayers
Hail Mary full of grace.. smack the bitch in the face;
take her Gucci bag and the North Face
off her back, jab her if she act
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-11 14:16
Han var väl aldrig någon exceptionellt bra lyricsist eller vad man nu säger?

Visst han sa en del coola saker men så välkomponerat vettefan om det är.
Rock out with your cock out!

2007-11-11 14:33
jaja skitsamma att diskutera i tråden, finns gb till det.
skriv nu det fetaste b.i.g har lagt.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-11 14:41
TaxiDriver X1

haha jo.... men det beror ju på vad man jämför med.
Rock out with your cock out!

2007-11-11 14:41
Hela Juicy är en av de fetaste och inspirerande texterna som gjorts, enligt mig.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-11 14:45
so lace up your boots, cus' i'm about to shoot a true motherfucker goin' out for the loot

2007-11-11 14:51
Nigga, you ain't got to explain shit
I've been robbing motherfuckers since the slave ships
with the same clip and the same four-five
Two point-blank, a motherfucker's sure to die
That's my word, nigga even try to bogart
have his mother singing "It's so hard..."

Hela den låten är ju överjävlig dock
Rock out with your cock out!

2007-11-11 14:59
kan ni inte skriva vad låtarna heter?
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-11 15:18
min va gimme the loot, sjukt bra

2007-11-11 15:22
Oh shit, the cops!
Don't worry, they aint gonna roll up, all they want is donuts
Then why the fuck he keep lookin?
I guess to get his life took'en
I just got home, aint tryin to see central bookin
Oh shit now he lookin in my face
we better haul ass cause I aint with no fuckin chase!
So lace up your boots, cause I'm about to shoot
a true motherfucker going out, for the loot!

Gimme The Loot igen då


Would I shit you? You're my favourite turd.

2007-11-11 15:26
haha, finns oändliga rader från den känns det som ;)

2007-11-11 16:07
I heard tech got murdered in a town I never heard of
by some bitch named alberta over nickle-plated burners
and my bitch, swear to god she wont snitch
I told her when she hit the bricks Ill make the hooker rich

Everyday Struggle

your heart pump project kool-aid

2007-11-11 17:43
Who they attractin with that line, "What's your name, what's your sign"?
Soon as he buy that wine I just creep up from behind
And ask what your interests are, "who you be with"?
Things to make you smile, what numbers to dial
You gon' be here for a while

/Big Poppa

Spit yo' game, talk yo shit, grab yo gat, call your clicks,
squeeze your clip and hit the right one
pass dat weed l gotta light one

/Notorious Thugs

Who the fuck is this?
pagin me at 5:46 in the mornin crack a dawnin
now I'm yawnin, wipe the cold out my eye
see who's this pagin me and why..

/warning


sen hela juicy.........
 

2007-11-11 18:01
Live from Bedford-Stuyvesant, the livest one
Representin BK to the fullest
Gats I pull it, bastards duckin when Big be buckin
Chickenheads be cluckin in my bathroom fuckin
It ain't nuttin, they know Big be handlin
With the Mac in the act all paneling
Bandaging MC's, oxygen they can't breathe
Mad tricks up the sleeve, red boxers so my dick can breathe
Breeze through in the Q-45 by my side, lyrical high
And those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches
Get smoked like dutches from the master
Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot
Your life is played out like Kwame, and them fuckin polka dots
Who rock the spot? Biggie!
You know how the weed yo, unbelievable
Watch me get down in your Province, town, or populace
Cause in my life, rhyme is Prime, posses the matrix like Optimus

2007-11-11 19:18
Im the wickedest
Niggas call me pussy, I dare you to stick your dick in this.


Från The Wickedest

When I first met you I admit, my first thought was a trick
You looked so good, Id suck on your daddys dick

Från Me And My Bitch

I bet she dont love me like she did when I was younger
suckin on her chest just to stop my fuckin hunger

Från Suicidal Thoughts

Biggie är den bästa, utan tvekan.
Representerar Trelleborg 4-life!

2007-11-11 21:33
Det han lägger i Brooklyns finest är bra som fan.

"If Faith have twins she probably have tupacs, get it 2-pacs" osv.osv.


10 crack commandments texten är sjukt fet också :)
 And the money's really worthless, I'm pissing you off on purpose

2007-11-11 21:57
Dead Wrong är ju sjukt bra tycker jag. Vet inte varför men jag tycker det första lilla stycket är det bästa. Jag kanske är störd men i mina öron låter det så jävla bra.

Relax and take notes, while I take tokes of the marijuana smoke
Throw you in a choke - gun smoke, gun smoke
Biggie Smalls for mayor, the rap slayer

2007-11-11 22:07
vöööörd på cmg,sen är everyday struggle,gimme the loot sjukt bra med,Machine gun funk och Warning är också feta som fan


- never thought it could happen, this rappin' stuff
I was too used to packin' gats and stuff
Now honies play me close like butter played toast
From the Mississippi down to the east coast
Condos in Queens, indo for weeks
Sold out seats to hear Biggie Smalls speak


Bästa delen på Juicy
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-11 22:16
Nigga, you ain't got to explain shit
I've been robbing motherfuckers since the slave ships
with the same clip and the same four-five
Two point-blank, a motherfucker's sure to die
That's my word, nigga even try to bogart
have his mother singing "It's so hard..."


de där är inte Biggie,de är en annan kille som är med på låten!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-11 22:19
afro_p P16

Jo det är Biggie fast han gör till rösten
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-11 22:20
afro_p:

Nej, det är Biggie.
Watch me get down in your Province, town, or populace
Cause in my life, rhyme is Prime, posses the matrix like Optimus

2007-11-11 22:21
jahajamså den andra snubben är biggie bara igen? trodde de var en annan snubbe,kanske de är därför de inte står feat.bög-orvar eller dylikt
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-11 22:27
High as a motherfuckin helicopter
That's why I pack a nina, fuck a misdeameanor
Beatin motherfuckers like Ike beat Tina
(What's Love, Got to Do)
when I'm rippin all through your whole crew

- den är fet också
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-11 22:37
hela dead wrong är över tung.
därimot köhler X0 så är raden efter gun smoke bäst:

Biggie Smalls for mayor, the rap slayer
The hooker layer - motherfucker say your prayers
Hail Mary full of grace.. smack the bitch in the face;
take her Gucci bag and the North Face
off her back, jab her if she act
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-11 23:04
Kommit på några fler

now I'm thirteen, smokin blunts, makin cream
on the drug scene, fuck a football team

mom said that I should grow up and check myself
before I wreck myself, disrespect myself
Put the drugs on the shelf, Nah, couldn't see it
Scarface, King of New York, I wanna be it
Rap was secondary, money was necessary
Until I got incarcerated, kinda scary

Respect

disappear, vamos, you're wack to me,
take them rhymes back to the factory,
I see, the gimmicks the wack lyrics,
the shit is depressing, pathetic, please forget it,
you're mad cause my style you're admiring
don't be mad, UPS is hiring,
you shoulda been a cop, fuck hip-hop,
with that freestyle you're bound to get shot

Flava In Ya Ear (Remix)
your heart pump project kool-aid

2007-11-12 00:25
afro_p: det är ju det som är grejen med hela låten att han kör 2 olika personligheter, den ena sjukare än den andra (delar av låten är ju till och med censurerad).
Keep CD alive

2007-11-12 01:25
Party and Bullshit
I was a terror since the public school era
Bathroom passes, cuttin classes, squeezing asses
Smoking blunts was a daily routine
Since thirteen, a chubby nigga on the scene

Jag tycker att det är ganska feta rader att inleda sin karriär med.
Wordlife no doubt baby

2007-11-12 12:31
hansomknarkar P18

Ja vet att många tycker att stycket efter gun somke är bättre än gun smoke men i mina öron låter det så got damn skönt med det där Relax and take notes, while I take tokes of the marijuana smoke det är det bästa i hela låten om du frågar mig;)

Men sen ska man inte glömma att Eminem gör en jävulskt bra insats.

2007-11-12 12:55
köhler X0 :
jo jag vet, det låter jävligt tungt det i början.
hela låten i sig är över bra.
ja och eminem lägger det insane. nääääästan lite bättre. men inte bättre om du fattar :>
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-12 16:43
claaa7 aa jag förstod de nu,påhittigt ändå och jävligt bra låt,nu blev den låten genast mycket bättre även om den alltid varit fet
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-13 22:08
inga som har fler lyrics ?
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-15 22:49

Rhyme a few bars so I can buy a few cars
And I kick a few flows so I can pimp a few hoes
Excellence is my presence, never tense
Never hesitant, leave a nigga bent real quick
Real sick, brawl nights, I perform like Mike
Anyone -- Tyson, Jordan, Jackson
action, pack guns, ridiculous
And I'm, quick to bust, if my ends you touch
Kids or girl you touch, in this world I clutch

Från Puff Daddy - Victory feat. Notorious B.I.G

en av bigs fetaste verser

Motherfuckers make me miss Hammer, for real..