I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Sandpeople - Honest Racket

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2007-10-08 16:10

Sandpeople - Honest Racket

The latest installment from Sandpeople is an album titled Honest Racket. The project – which boasts 16 tracks – acts as further proof that this crew is constantly moving forward. Production is handled entirely in-house by Sapient and Simple, as they craft a unique and cohesive sound from start to finish. The MCs attack each beat with their signature style and amazingly the outcome is an album that feels like it was made by a tight knit group, rather then such a large crew. Included on this breakthrough effort are features from two of hip-hop’s finest - The Grouch (Living Legends / Zion I & The Grouch) and Sean Price (Boot Camp Clik / Heltah Skeltah). 

1 The Count

2 Industrial Grade

3 Real Estate Feat. The Grouch (of Living Legends)

4 Sandman

5 Lose It

6 Group Home

7 I Don't Care

8 Not Alright
9 All in Your Head Feat. Sean Price (of Boot Camp Clik) 10 Air We Breathe

11 Any Given Sunday

12 Forget It

13 Just a Name
14 It's True
15 Leave It Alone
16 Synthetique Princess

Helheten är svårslagen, och i min mening är det helt klart 2007s bästa skiva hitills, om ni gillar detta föreslår jag att ni kollar upp Debaser's platta från förra sommaren Crown Control samt bootlegen The City Sleeps.

"the tip of the pen is mightier than the point of the sword… but still I’m stuck between the voice of the lord and the spoils of war”