I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Eminem - The Afterparty?

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2007-04-01 03:59

Eminem - The Afterparty?

In a recent interview, Eminem said that his next album is called "The Afterparty" and that it's being released October 25th 2007. The album will have production by Dr.Dre, Scott Storch, Mr.Porter, Dj Premier, Timbaland & others.

A few of the artists that will appear on his album are D-12, Stat Quo, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, Dr.Dre, Obie Trice, Royce Da 5'9" & Xzibit.

In a another interview on Slim Shady's own radio station "Shade 45", Em said:
"The album (The Afterparty) is still not finished, but for now i can say that it's going to be the biggest album i have ever recorded, it will have solid production and will pick up where encore finished"

When asked about his relationship with Royce Da 5'9", he said : "Me and Royce have a good history together so we decided to cut the bullshit and get back in studio to record some new Bad Meets Evil material, we recorded a few songs and one of them will appear on my album, another one will be on Royce's upcoming joint."

Eminem also stated that the D-12 album is almost finished and that it's dropping on May 5th 2007. It will be called "The Ambition".

Vet inte om källan stämmer eller nå men det låter väldigt intressant iallafall!

But i suppose anything goes when it comes to my flows Nothin' is off limits... except for michael's nose