I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Redman - Muddy Waters II

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2007-03-22 00:35

Redman - Muddy Waters II

"...in May or June I'm going to be working on "Muddy Waters 2".  I'm going to let you know right now I'm only doing limited copies.  I'm only doing like 500,000 copies.  I'm doing backwards, I'm not going to get new sounding beats.  I'm going to find some verses that didn't get used for "Muddy Waters" and I'm going to flip them shits and I'm going to make an old sounding "Muddy Waters", it's going to sound old...not new."

"I might put it out under Def Jam or I might do it indie, it just doesn't matter.   I'm doing only a limited edition only.  I'm not trying to top "Muddy Waters", I'm not trying to compare, I'm just doing for the fans.  I'm doing it for all the "Muddy Waters" fans, just to have it, just the fucking name you just have to have it.  Instead of just selling you the name I'm going to give you a "Muddy Waters 2" sounding feel, even with the lyrics.  I'm going to step backwards.  I'm not going to try to win with a big sounding single because I'm going think like I did back then.  It wasn't about big singles back then it was about having fun on the album.  So REMEMBER, that shit is LIMITED EDITION....stay tuned."

Källa