I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Mobb Deep släpper ett dubbel album - (unreleased tracks from the 90's bland annat!)

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2007-02-08 19:02

Mobb Deep släpper ett dubbel album - (unreleased tracks from the 90's bland annat!)

Mobb Deep To Release "Infamous Archives" Double Disc Collection on March 13th

With Koch's recent announcement that Prodigy of Mobb Deep would release two separate solo releases this year, they aren't the only ones getting in on the Mobb Deep indie action. Traffic Entertaiment Group has Mobb Deep's "The Infamous Archives" double CD planned via indie imprint Streetcore, which will include 30 tracks of previously unreleased Mobb Deep tracks, liscensed from the artists themselves. The collection will span the entire course of their career, from the 90's humble beginnings to the millenial G-Unit era, including guest appearances from Alchemist, Cormega, Tragedy, Infamous Mobb, ACD, Snoop Dogg, Onyx, Rah Digga, 50 Cent, Busta Rhymes, and more. The collection is set for release in stores everywhere on March 13th.