Spontan lista: Nice & Smooth - Pump It Up CNN - Illegal Life M.O.P. - Ride Wit Us T.I. - Ride With Me T.I. feat. Young Jeezy, Young Dro, Big Kuntry & King BG - Top Back (Remix) T.I. - 24's Wu - Chrome Wheels Wu - Cars On The Interstate Raekwon - Knuckleheadz Pete Rock & CL Smooth - Take You There Big L - Street Struck Saigon - NY Streetz Nas - Take It In Blood Nas - The World Is Yours Papoose - Wut Yall Gonna Do Papoose - Gangsterz In Da Front Tru-Life - Heartbeat Young Joc, Lil Wayne, Paul Wall - Goin Down Remix Trae ft. Three Six Mafia An Paul Wall - Cadillac Mobb Deep - Still Shinin' Black Moon - Son Get Wrec Scarface - G's Termanology - Out The Gate Snoop - Gin & Juice Clipse - Ride Around Shining Dead Prez - I Have A Dream Too EPMD - Nobody's Safe Chump Gang Starr feat. Big Shug & Freddie Foxx - The Militia
Watch me get down in your Province, town, or populace Cause in my life, rhyme is Prime, posses the matrix like Optimus