Fresh off the jet to the block Burn a rubber with a top-pop I'll pop and bust a shot and tell em stop and make the block hot Ya label got got Cuz you are not hot I got the top spot And it will not stop A video or not that will bust it to the glock stop Drag ya out that Bentley Coupe and take it to the chop shop Partner, we got ya'll If it may pop off I'll answer the question "Will I get ya block knocked off?" And what it is bro Look I'll kill ya, bro I'm in your hood, if you a gangsta what you here for? Somebody better get bro for he get sent for You say you wanna squash it what you still talkin shit for?
Watch me get down in your Province, town, or populace Cause in my life, rhyme is Prime, posses the matrix like Optimus