I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Evidence Is 'Mr Slow Flow' On "The Weatherman"

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-12-05 17:41

Evidence Is 'Mr Slow Flow' On "The Weatherman"

Evidence of Dilated Peoples is currently finalising his long awaited solo LP debut entitled "The Weatherman" which will hit stores on March 20 2007.

The release, which is being put out by ABB Records (home of Defari and Planet Asia amongst others), is one of the most anticpated releases for early 2007 and judging by the material we have heard so far is well on its way to being worth the wait. We have the lead single for the album available for download entitled; "Mr Slow Flow" which is produced by Joey Chavez and features scratches by DJ Revolution.

According to Evidence himself the record was mixed with Eddie Sancho and mastered with the legend that is; Brian "Big Bass" Garder

The B-Side of the album's single is the incredible "Hot And Cold" which is produced by Evidence himself and features The Alchemist. Both tracks can be heard below, let me assure you they will not dissapoint.

Evidence - Mr Slow Flow
Evidence - Hot And Cold (Feat. The Alchemist)

We will be keeping you updated on Evidence and the album; "The Weatherman" which will hit stores on March 20 2007 over the coming months, stay tuned to dubcnn.

WWW.DUBCNN.COM
WWW.DUBCNNAGENCY.COM
WWW.DUBCNN.SE