I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

diverse hiphop rykten

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-11-29 20:24

diverse hiphop rykten

en intressant text jag hittade häromdagen. om allt stämmer vet jag inte, men kul läsning ialla fall..

--- Paul C was murdered by his wife and his brother.

--- Showbiz has almost been sent upstate for attempted murder twice.

--- Big Pun hit Jay Z over the head with a bottle in a club.

--- Eric. B beat down Large Professor and ran Kool G. Rap out of New York to Arizona after 'G. Rap revealed Large Pro produced most of the beats Eric B was supposed to have done on the Eric B. & Rakim albums and "wanted dead or alive".

--- Biz Markie produced most of EPMD's first album.

--- Ghostface, Superb and their team beat down and robbed 50 Cent and Tony Yayo after 50's dis tracks.

--- Eric B. did security for Mike Tyson throughout much of the 90's.

--- A young Fat Joe and his boys Tony Montana(R.I.P) and Charlie Rock L.D were one of the top two crack crews in the Bronx in the mid 80's and bringing in thousands of $$$$ per day.

--- Grimm was supposed to be on "Live at the Barbecue" but he was arrested on the way to the studio.

--- Redman Smacked Prodigy around the time Hell On Earth was out b/c he was dissing Keith and Def Squad.

--- A member of Wu got jumped at Suge's club in Las Vegas and Pac didn't like the way it went down and told Suge to squash the beef and he agreed outta respect.

--- Freddie Foxxx went to Landspeed records like 200 deep in order to get the money they owed him.

--- MF Grimm was not only suppose to be on Live at the BBQ, but his joint with Kool G Rap or 4, 5, 6 was suppose to be the lead single but he was arrested again and G Rap went with the joint with Nas.

--- Jay-z was told by Scarface to change Reasonable Doubt because he actually named names of dealers.

--- Rakim was still in high school when paid in full dropped

--- Eddie Murphy lets Johnny gill sleep in his bathhouse to this day because he's broke

--- Pete Rock was nailing nas' baby momma and nas got wind of this and thats why they dont work together anymore

--- Jigga was on stage a lil tipsy with the mic and pun and joe came up to rock and hova didnt want to get off.. said some slick **** to joey and pun and Pun cracked him with a bottle of bacardi. PUN speaks on it in "100%" if you listen to the lyrics. Jay-z did snuff fat joe and did get hit wit a bottle after snuffin fat joe, but after gettin hit wit the bottle pun and joe left quick, it was about to be over for dem cuz hov was strapped, then lance got stabbed, jay didnt do it, but he aint no snitch so he copped a plea, to this day fat joe hates jay, "dont even talk about the rucker"- fat joe's team has won at the rucker, jays team didnt show, "im the proud new owner of the nets, no
diploma no regrets, dont even talk about no rucker motherfu*ker i am set"-jay-z, fat joe is yet to respond, and if u listen to the mind right remix jay-z, memphis bleek, h money, and beans, jay is talkin to pun and joe.

--- Freddie Foxxx was originally gonna be Eric B.'s rapper not Rakim

--- According to Marley Marl, him and Cormega had already finished a whole album ready for release before Nas was due to release illmatic. It eventually fell through as Mega was sent to jail.

--- Das EFX stole their iggedy style from UK hiphop outfit Demon Boyz while on tour with EPMD.

--- Eric B had Large Professor beaten down on one occasion for Xtra P talking sh!t about not getting production credits and because he thought he was gettin' at him on "snake eyes".

--- When Nas came to Boston around 94/95 somebody in RSO Crew walked up to Nas and sonned him by knocking his baseball cap off of his head.

--- All of the DJ work on Paid In Full that was NO

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.