I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Exclusive Interview With The Game !

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-11-11 10:52

Exclusive Interview With The Game !

The Game is currently making his strong media presence felt by doing a lot of appearances and interviews on radio, TV and other media outlets. He has been speaking his mind on various things, most notably his sophomore album "Doctor's Advocate". Everything has been said, so it's about time he lets the music do the talking! The new record is being released today in most countries in Europe, and next Tuesday, November 14th, in the United States. Make sure you go out and support this project by picking up your copy cause it's definitely worth it. We'll see how the first week turns out and if it meets Game's expectations...

Just in time for the album release, Game reached out to Dubcnn for a brief interview. He took a couple of minutes out to share a few words for his core audience here on Dubcnn to discuss the new album and other things going on. Check it out:

Dubcnn Exclusive Interview with The Game

In the interview, Game also mentioned the West Coast Remix of "One Blood" which is being released separately this weekend. Each region in the country is getting their own remix in addition to the extended remix. So look out for the new versions which will spread like wildfires in the next few days. We here at Dubcnn have the pleasure to bring you the West Coast remix today featuring Crooked I, Glasses Malone, Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, Daz, WC, E-40, and Game himself. Hit the link below:

The Game - One Blood (West Coast Allstars Remix)

WWW.DUBCNN.COM
WWW.DUBCNNAGENCY.COM
WWW.DUBCNN.SE