I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

The Game's manager Jimmy "Henchmen"

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-11-01 18:56

The Game's manager Jimmy "Henchmen"

The following comes from the latest issue of Vibe (December 2005). Jimmy Henchmen is a member of BMF and former 'friend' of 2Pac. Tupac later accussed him of setting him up for rape and having him shot. In the song 'Against All Odds' on the Makaveli album, Tupac makes reference to him:

'And did I mention/ Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman/ In due time/ I knew you bitch niggas was listening/ The world is mine/ Set me up/ Wet me up/ Niggas stuck me up/ Heard the guns bust/ But you tricks never shut me up/ Touch one of mine/ on everything I owe/ I will destroy everything you touch'.

It's pretty pathetic that this guy is coming out 10 years later with bull shit.

Full article from Vibe is below.

Embittered by the shooting and his conviction, Tupac continued his "jihad" against the East Coast hip hop scene from behind bars and put Henchmen in his crossharis, telling friends, Interscope execs, and fellow prisoners at upstate N.Y's Clinton Correctional Facility that Henchmen was involved with the ambush.

"I called him and said ..Yo, stop putting my name in this bull****!" Henchmen says..."He was getting me upset man, trying to sensationilize his bull****".

Henchmen always has denied any involvment in the Quad shooting, he also questions Shakur's account of the assault , suggesting that the rappers gunshot wounds may have been self-inflicted.

"Tupac went for his gun and shot himself, and it all makes sense to me because if you got shot five times, while laying down, you wouldn't do all that running around like he was doing in the studio." says Henchmen

"Later on i heard that the gun went off, and he got the shyt beat out of him and was gun butted"

A few weeks later, Henchmen confronted Tupac backstage at D'angelo and Groove Theory show at the L.A House of Blues..."The Whole Death Row clique was up in there, and i remember going to him..I had some Crip dudes with me...and I said , "Dude, you gotta stop telling people that shyt" Henchemen recalls.

"For real nicca, I don't give a **** , it could go down right now!, why you blaming Puffy and Biggie? Them niccas ain't got nothing to do with this...Nobody came to rob you, they came to discipline you, that's what happened!"

Källa:http://mrmakaveli.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7558