I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Young Maylay "Street Chadda" DUBCNN ANTHEM (GTA SA)

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-10-30 18:36

Young Maylay "Street Chadda" DUBCNN ANTHEM (GTA SA)

Dubcnn resident Young Maylay is back in the building and again he's got a special gift for everybody out there, and I mean litterally everybody. This time he becomes internationally active by hooking up with overseas producer DBM. Maylay recorded a song for the Swiss beatmaker's bilingual project which was recently released.

The track is called "Street Chadda" and Young Maylay created a certified Dubcnn anthem. He knocked this out in no time and reps L.A. with four fingers on two verses, making it the album's standout track. DBM produced the track using a Rocky sample which adds a perfect touch to the track and lets Maylay do his thing. That's about it, I'll let the song do the talking...

We'll be bringing you more tracks from DBM's project, which features other songs from the likes of Dirty Birdy, Slo-Mo, Bigg Steele Feat. Gambit, Semi-Automatic Feat. Young Leph, and many more. Also be on the look out for Young Maylay's upcoming mixtape "The Coast Guard", due out in a few months. You can also check out Young Maylay's MySpace by clicking here.

For now, hit the link below to download "Street Chadda":

Young Maylay - Street Chadda (Produced by DBM)

Shout outs to DBM. What up Maylay, Dubcnn in this mutha!

WWW.DUBCNN.COM
WWW.DUBCNNAGENCY.COM
WWW.DUBCNN.SE