I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Dubcnn & MTV Music: Spankin' Free Music Contest

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-09-24 19:04

Dubcnn & MTV Music: Spankin' Free Music Contest

In one week we have arranged four contests for our readers. Today we are proud to launch a contest in conjunction with another Music Industry giant. You will have noticed while browsing the site that MTV are advertising a special week this week - the "Spankin' Free Music Week." "Sucker Free" kicks off "Spankin' Free Music Week" on Monday, September 25th and will be hosted by DJ Cipha Sounds.

Everyday "Sucker Free" will bring you the hottest "Rap Across The Regions."

Each day, will focus on the hottest artists and videos in different areas across the country. Viewers will see artists such as The Game, Lupe Fiasco, Ludacris, Diddy, 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Jibbs.

In addition, there will be tons of video premieres from Snoop Dogg, Jim Jones, Lil' Scrappy, Chingy, Mary J. Blige, Kelis & Nas, Young Dro, Akon f/ Eminem and more! And if that's not enough for you "Sucker Free" will have FREE music, FREE giveaways and FREE access to the hottest hip hop line-up anywhere.

So to in keep with this week of FREE music and merchandise MTV have given dubcnn the opportunity to give TEN LUCKY READERS the chance to win MTV Hoodies and 10 MTV USB ports (64 MB) That's right we have 10 PRIZE PACKS to giveaway, no catch just follow the link below and enter the contest!

Dubcnn Presents: MTV's Spankin' Free Music week (Contest)

Get your entries in quickly as the contest ends on October 2nd. While your there check out the Contest Index for our other contests including Tha Block DVD Magazine Contest, the Mr Capone-E - Don't Get It Twisted (Signed CD Contest) and our incredible Diamond Verse Contest; where winners can get a set of Diamond Earrings and a spot on dubcnn.

WWW.DUBCNN.COM
WWW.DUBCNNAGENCY.COM
WWW.DUBCNN.SE