I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Mac Dre's Tombstone Stolen,

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-08-29 11:25

Mac Dre's Tombstone Stolen,

Mac Dre's Tombstone Stolen, Reward Offered, Beatdown Promised

Bay Area rapper Mac Dre's tombstone was stolen from his grave at Oakland's Mountain View Cemetery this past weekend.

Dre's longtime friend/collaborator AP confirmed the horrendous act. "My agent called me and told me," said AP. "My peoples talked to Dre's momma. That's the best source you can get."

The Oakland rapper is now offering a $10,000 reward for anyone who comes forward with information leading to the offender.

"I got 10,000 for whoever bring me the motherfucker that did it," fumed AP. "I got 10,000 to beat somebody ass. If somebody knows what's up, I don't give a fuck who it is. Not because it's Mac Dre. I don't give a shit if it was Joe Blow, you just don't do that type of shit. Let him rest in peace. You fucking with dead motherfuckers," he continued. "Niggas done already killed my nigga -- now he's dead. You still messing with the dead, man? I'ma hold it down for Mac Dre if nobody else ain't gon do it, I'm gon hold it down."

http://soundcloud.com/80scrackpolo