I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

New Snoop Dogg Interview part 1!

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-07-26 21:25

New Snoop Dogg Interview part 1!

Part 1 touches on his new groups Warzone and Western Union, how and most importantly why he put them together. We also speak about his upcoming solo "Blue Carpet Treatment", and the Boss Dogg tells us that he's taking it back to the West with this one, just the features alone are crazy.

The Dogg is back on the West, and he's ready to shake some things. He makes a huge announcement in the interview in regards of a label, a label he is getting assigned C.E.O. of.

Dr. Dre is a man that we're gonna be talking about alot through the interview, in Part 1 we speak about Dre's work ethic, Detox, 'Break Up To Make Up' and much more.

Of course, everybody wants to know what's up with Snoop Dogg and Tray Deee, so Snoop breaks down the situation, and explains the relationship between them and what had went down.

Snoop ends part 1 talking about artists that used to work with him, that left him, and what the situation is there. The Jayo Felony fans will want to read that.

Be on the lookout for Part 2, where we talk about the Spider Loc/Game beef, unity on the West Coast, the Black & the Brown, Crooked I, Bad Lucc, MC Eiht & Warzone and more.

WWW.DUBCNN.COM

WWW.DUBCNN.COM
WWW.DUBCNNAGENCY.COM
WWW.DUBCNN.SE