I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

ja rule gör en chappele och är tillbaks i afrika

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-07-25 17:19

ja rule gör en chappele och är tillbaks i afrika

Hip-hop star Ja Rule is back and set to perform in Africa, more specifically at Nairobi, Kenya. He will bring his singing mate Ashanti along with him (what a surprise). Although Ja has not been part of the rap scene for some time due to having his seat swiped from under him by rival 50 Cent, other countries still remember him. People forget that Ja Rule had significant success before his downfall, and sold millions upon millions of records. He numerous billboard hits, and even created a career for Ashanti by letting her sing his hooks. He was easily among the top 5 rappers in the game at one point, only to fall down so quickly that he probably couldn't crack a top 50 list.

However, what this trip to Africa shows is that Ja still has capability for mass appeal. Not many rappers can go to Kenya and perform in front of a sold out crowd, being that Kenyans haven't heard of many rappers. This is why Ja can still make a comeback; when he was successful, he was so successful that he reached areas that few other rappers could reach. His songs literally dominated the radio and TV for years. All it takes is a couple big time producers to give Ja some hits, and he can be back in the game in no time.