I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

chamillionaire släpper dvd

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-07-25 17:15

chamillionaire släpper dvd

H-Town rapper Chamillionaire is dropping an independent DVD titled "Littles Presents Chamillionaire: The East Coast Shakedown." In the DVD, one can see different footage of Chamillionaire inside his hometown. One segment shows him visiting his old stomping ground Akers Home. Littles comments: "Some artists can't go back through the housing developments where they grew up. But Chamillionaire takes us through the 'hood and shows still supports him. It was ill seeing the look on these people's faces — it was like Chamillionaire was their idol." Another part shows the inside of Cham's Fly Rydes Shop. "Chamillionaire breaks down how he started with Paul Wall and how they both had been repping and wearing grills. Cham also shows us how he hooks up cars with candy paint and rims. ... You just have to ask Pimp C. In the segment, Cham showed off a new ride he sold Pimp upon his release from prison. Not only is Cham doing music, he shows that he's investing his money."

Chamillionaire became the 4th Houston rapper to blow up this past year, joining enemies Mike Jones, Paul Wall, and Slim Thug. Cham's album did decently when it was released, as it slowly eeked past 500,000 copies sold. That was around the time that Ridin' hit the airwaves: this caused Chamillionaire's Sound Of Revenge to steamroll past 1 million copies, which put him in the elite unit of platinum rappers, which even surpassed the sales of former friend Paul Wall as well as Slim Thug.

nice checka det