I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

loon fick spö av 40 cal!

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-07-19 12:48

loon fick spö av 40 cal!

Several eyewitnesses claim they saw rappers Loon and .40 Cal getting into a heated scuffle at a Harlem barbershop that both frequent. The most consistent story involved Loon walking in to the shop with a shovel, (no joke), to which he saw .40 Cal getting his haircut. Loon immediately went after .40 and tore his shirt off. .40 knocked Loon down to the floor and got some hits in. Loon then picked up his piece (the shovel) and ran out into his car and drove off. Some claim that .40 went after him. Reasons for the altercation were not given, but this fight tops off a heavy one for the Diplomats, who seem to be beefing with every rapper on the planet. Loon hasn't gotten much recognition of late, except for a small scale beef with Mase. Perhaps this was his way of reintroducing his 'gangsta' to the rest of New York. Or, he probably has an album on the way. Most likely the latter. (As for the .40 cal gun pic posted for this article; people probably don't know what .40 Cal looks like nor do they wanna see Loon's sorry face.)

hahaha