I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Jay-Z & Mobb Deep Bury The Hatchet

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-06-03 23:04

Jay-Z & Mobb Deep Bury The Hatchet

or all intents and purposes, the long feud between Mobb Deep and Jay-Z is dead. Prodigy and Hov recently sat down to discuss doing business together.

"We got friends in common," P explained about how the meeting came about.

It looks like the Mobb are going to be executive producing the debut by Sam Scarfo, one of Jay's first signings upon becoming Def Jam prez.

"We're going to help him with a little bit as far as the beats and all that," Prodigy said, clarifying his team's role in the project.

"Me and Jay-Z had a sit-down over it," he continued. "We ironed out our little differences. We reached out to each other like, 'Let's have a sit-down, have a meeting.' It's all business, it's all good. Basically was through our manager Storm. Storm also manages Scarfo."

Besides sharing the manager, P says he and Havoc were attracted to the Scarfo project because the Jersey MC has such a unique style and "brings something new to the table."

When you pick up Mobb Deep's latest, Blood Money (in stores Tuesday), you'll notice that one of the most anticipated records on the album has been omitted: the Dr. Dre-produced "Nightmares."

"Yeah, some things happened, I can't really explain that one right there," Havoc said in New York last week.

"Basically it didn't get cleared," Prodigy added.

Havoc assured that the song will definitely pop up on a future Mobb Deep mixtape.

"You will hear it on the streets," he said. "It will be leaked. But we ain't gonna profit on it. It'll get out there some way."

Source:
www.mtv.com

"Don´t even look like a rappa´, a revolutionarie!" / Skoob