I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

dj premier news

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-05-28 10:02

dj premier news

Back In Tha Lab

Bacc frum Cali...this time was from a show that wuz unfortunately rescheduled for June @ club Fluid in San Fran...anyway i decided that since i do not have time for a vacay, i would make it into a weekend chill out time for myself and get bacc to some serious work on behalf of the artists that i have on deck to produce:Lemme name 'em to you...Termanology,AZ,J.Hood,NAS,NYGz,Bla q Poet,
TEF,MC Lyte,Lady Of Rage,Christina Aguilera,FABID,Royce 5'9,Nicky Javas,

And yes im bacc in the lab with Can-I-Bus.......
Now, this iz how i used to bring it bacc in 1993-1998, and i had to re-invent tha funk and do it all over again....Feel so good to still love the Hip Hop culture as i do....Itz so serious to me and the DJ's of today are still frontin' on that real......Cold days in hell are not fun from whut i heard and so many of you will be there for messin up and not havin' a passion and respect for our Ghetto Music.....Stay tuned................................... .Premier"

For The Termanology Track Which is Prob Track of '06 So Far...

låten han gjort med termanology är typ d fetaste jag hört i år, ett riktigt klassiskt premobeat, he's still got it!

chase the clouds away