I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

D-12 Plan New Album Without Proof,

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-05-16 22:17

D-12 Plan New Album Without Proof,

But With Proof Verses.

"Minus one group member (Proof), D-12 is moving forward with yet another album.

Denaun Porter, aka Kon Artis, says the now five member outfit, which includes Eminem, are currently working on a new album.

"If people think that because he's not here we're not going to keep doing what we're doing, then they're wrong," Porter told the paper.

D-12 member Proof was killed last month at the CCC nightclub in Detroit. Police are still investigating the shooting.

The paper reports that the particulars are still being worked out for the D-12 album, but the group says they will not commence recording until group member Swift, who is currently serving jail time for a probation violation relating to a previous impaired driving incident, is released.

They are expected to begin recording in June.

As far as Proof being present on the album, they plan to use pre-recorded verses by the late rapper, Porter told the paper.

"We're just taking the record to the next level," Porter says. "We had some songs recorded already. We got a song called 'Holding Our Own' that we recorded and Proof is on that song."

An album by Proof is also expected to drop later this year called "Time Will Tell.""

But i suppose anything goes when it comes to my flows Nothin' is off limits... except for michael's nose