I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Quik, F.A.B., Quinn, Keak, Game på Ridin Dirty RMX

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-04-12 20:49

Quik, F.A.B., Quinn, Keak, Game på Ridin Dirty RMX

With all the people ridin' with Chamillionaire, just how big is homie's whip?
Tung line-up! Måste få tag på denna...

His "Ridin' Dirty" has four international remixes, an NYC remix with Jae Millz and Papoose, another East Coast remix with Maino, a Texas version with UGK, another Texas version on the way with the likes of Magno and an all-Cali version with DJ Quik, Mistah F.A.B., San Quinn, Keak Da Sneak and the Game.

"I was just on the road everywhere and bumping into people and building relationships with everyone," explained Cham, who's on tour with Lil' Flip. "In each market I can see who's hotter and who's not and who's running the street. With 'Ridin' Dirty' getting so big and running the streets, I'm running into rappers and they're saying, 'I'm feeling that record.' Then the talks came up: 'Since everybody is feeling the song, we should do a remix for everywhere. Let's branch it out.' "

While on tour with Flip, Cham says he has a recording studio in the back of his bus and has been able to just about finish the follow-up to his classic Mixtape Messiah, titled — you guessed it — Mixtape Messiah 2. That's coming out in a few weeks along with a DVD.

"With mixtapes, it's a whole lot different," he said. "There's no trying to do a single, I'm just ripping it. I'm speaking with a purpose and if anyone is kind of skeptical about whether I'm sick lyrically, they're gonna feel the kid after this one."

Connected.