I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Lil’ Wayne Addresses Diss Track To 50 & Nas

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-03-18 14:13

Lil’ Wayne Addresses Diss Track To 50 & Nas

Lil’ Wayne Addresses Diss Track
Friday, March 17, 2006
By: John Kennedy

In the April 2006 issue of Vibe Magazine, Lil’ Wayne speaks on the internet-leaked song “You Don’t Know,” which Nobodysmiling reported on a few months ago for its surprising lyrical jabs directed toward 50 Cent, Nas, and Kelis.

“That sh*t was from long ago, probably like 2003 or some sh*t. I was wildin’ that night.” Weezy told Vibe senior editor Benjamin Meadows-Ingram with a laugh. “I just be spitting making metaphors like just fu*k it.”

“Instead of saying, ‘You gonna need an army for this soldier’ or ‘a gangster for this gangster,’” Wayne continued, “I said, ‘You’re gonna really need a unit for this G.’ And everybody know G-Unit, that’s all.”

When asked about the Nas and Kelis barbs, he responded: “Yeah, I'm wilding out. Plus, I don’t even think that they was as serious as they are now. I wouldn’t say no stuff like that now.”

“Stay Fly,” the Lil’ Wayne feature story, also sheds light on Weezy’s near signing with Jay-Z, his actual joining with Boyz N Da Hood, and his relationship with Trina.

The April 2006 issue of Vibe, which features a cover shot of Lil’ Wayne rocking a pink Bathing Ape hoody, is currently available on newsstands

I'm Rich Bitch