I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Cassidy är fri!

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-03-04 00:31

Cassidy är fri!

Cassidy is a free man. The Philadelphia rapper was released from the city's Curran-Fromhold Correctional Facility on Thursday, according to his label. He is now on parole for an unspecified length of time.

Cassidy had been convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the shooting death of 22-year-old Desmond Hawkins, as well as two counts of aggravated assault and possession of an instrument of crime. The rapper turned himself in for the murder in June 2005, just as his sophomore LP, I'm a Hustla, was being released (see "Cassidy Turns Himself In On Murder, Weapons Charges"). Cass had been incarcerated ever since.

Cass' reps say they do not know what his immediate plans are. In late January, however, Swizz Beatz told MTV News that Cass wanted to begin recording almost immediately after getting to spend time with his family (see "Swizz Beatz Says He's Eager To Lay Down Beats With Cassidy").

In January Cassidy released a statement saying, "While I am pleased that I was cleared of the murder charges, my satisfaction is not long lasting, because of the death of someone who I considered to be my friend, Des Hawkins. And while I am eager to resume my career as a recording artist, writer and performer, I am also eager to be reunited with my family, friends and fans."

Källa

Skönt att Cass äntligen e fri...nu får vi se vad killen & Swizz kokar ihop...det kommer iallafall vara något vi alla kommer digga ! =)