I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

2pac kommande album även det "sista"

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-02-14 10:24

2pac kommande album även det "sista"

"Tupac Amaru Shakur’s Last Album
February 11th 2006 Posted to Interviews

Makaveli.com recently contacted the Estate of Shakur once again to try and get more answers in regards to current and future Tupac Shakur projects. In our last interview in October, we felt many questions the fans had still went unanswered and we were told to contact them again in February; presumably when more details about the next Tupac album would have been decided. Although little is known about the next and last Tupac Shakur album, the following has been confirmed by Makaveli.com:

- It’s the last album
- It will be released on September 13th, 2006
- The album will be distributed through Amaru / Interscope
- Tom Whalley is in charge of the A&R on the new LP

So far, this is it. The past two interviews we have done have had a lot of questions unanswered, so we can only assume at this time, the project is still at it’s very early stages. There is some other related projects coming out however that we were updated on.

First, the pop-up book titled “Tupac Shakur: Legacy” is still scheduled for a 2006 release as we posted in October. This book is written by Jamal Joseph w/ Molly Monjauze and Gloria Cox as story consultants.

Secondly, the Tupac Shakur biography titled “All Eyez On Me” has taken a huge change of direction. It’s no longer being written by Quinton Skinner “because of the way in which the Interactive Book (Tupac ‘Legacy’) has turned out, Afeni has decided to go another direction with this book all together” (Dina Lapolt, Lapolt Law P.C.). The book will no longer be published by Simon & Schuster and we were told we’d be informed as to it’s progress.

This latest interview was not verbatim as many questions were still unanswered. We will keep you informed as we are informed.

Special thanks to Dina Lapolt and members of the Estate for providing information and their continuous support."

Källa:
http://makaveli.com/

Personligen så tvivlar jag på att det blir det sista albumet, amaru sa även att "R U Still Down?" skulle va det sista..