I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Obie Trice Släpper första singeln denna månad !

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-02-09 02:25

Obie Trice Släpper första singeln denna månad !

Obie Trice is feeling lucky and well enough to hit the town partying.

The Detroit rapper, who was shot in the head this past New Year's Eve, on Friday joined funkateer George Clinton and the stars of the TLC reality show "Miami Ink" at a party in the Charter One building downtown.

Smoking a cigar and showing off the "Detroit City" tattoos splashed across his forearms, he talked about his brush with death  and the bullet that remains lodged in his head.

Ive got a bullet in my head. I narrowly escaped death on New Year's Eve. A bullet in my head cracked my skull, he said, explaining that a procedure to take it out immediately could have been life-threatening. So I'll just let it heal, and eventually take it out. Im blessed to be alive. Hate is a weak emotion.

Trice said he'll release "Stop Snitchin", the first single from his new album, later this month.

The party was thrown by folks connected with the reality show, which documents life inside a South Beach Tattoo shop. They converted the 20th floor space into a trippy, New York-style loft, and guests drank from the open bar and dined on Cuban sandwiches, shrimp wrapped in bacon and fruit kabobs.

Intressant namn på singeln måste jag tillägga.

Puss hej