I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Twista I bilolycka

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

Groupie

2006-01-09 19:19

Twista I bilolycka

Rapper Twista was injured early Monday morning in a car accident that killed one of his bodyguards and seriously injured another passenger.

The Chicago-based rapper, whose real name is Carl Mitchell, was riding in a van that crashed on

Interstate 90 near Erie, Pennsylvania, around 4 a.m. on Monday. The van was traveling from Syracuse, New York, to Chicago when it hit the median and rolled over several times, according to a spokesperson for the Pennsylvania State Police. All of the passengers in the van were ejected except the driver, who was the only one wearing a seat belt.

Arthur Dixon, Twista's bodyguard and longtime friend, was killed in the single-vehicle accident. Renaldo Jones, another associate of Twista's, remains in stable condition at a local hospital. Twista and three other passengers were treated and released with minor injuries at St. Vincent's Health Center in Erie.

The accident is still being investigated, although the police suspect that the driver fell asleep at the wheel. Twista's representatives declined to comment.

Källa: www.mtv.com