låten går dock inte så egentligen. fetstil är det som är samplat: Those who wish to follow me I welcome with my hands I heard from passing renegades geronimo was dead He’d been laying down his weapons when they filled him full of lead Now there seems no reason why I should carry on In this land that once was my land I can’t find a home It’s lonely and it’s quiet and the horse soldiers are coming And I think it’s time I strung my bow and ceased my senseless running For soon I’ll find the yellow moon along with my loved ones Where the buffalos graze in clover fields without the sound of guns And the red sun sinks at last into the hills of gold And peace to this young warrior comes with a bullet hole
this is for my niggas and my nymphos, non stop bangin like a dilla instrumental