I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Buck o Banks arrested haha

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-08-10 00:53

Buck o Banks arrested haha

Following their Anger Management 3 performance on Monday night at New York's Madison Square Garden, which ended with Young Buck's parting shot "F--- the police!," Buck, Lloyd Banks and their entourage had a run-in with the men in blue which resulted

in 13 arrests.

According to a spokesperson for the NYPD, Buck, 24, and Banks, 23 (real names David Brown and Christopher Lloyd, respectively), were traveling in a van with 11 other men when their vehicle was pulled over at 41st Street and Eighth Avenue in Manhattan for allegedly running a red light. Upon inspection, two guns were found.

Police say they recovered a .357 handgun from Steven Roker, a member of the entourage, and he was charged with criminal possession of a weapon. They also alleged there was a loaded .40 caliber gun on the floor of the van and everyone in the vehicle was charged with criminal possession of a weapon for that firearm. Another passenger, Darryl Lighty, was charged with obstructing governmental administration, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.

As of Tuesday afternoon (August 9), all 13 men were still in custody awaiting arraignment. A spokesperson for the Manhattan District Attorney's Office said it is quite possible that Banks and Buck could miss Tuesday night's Anger Management show at the Garden. If that is the case, 50 Cent will have to make several changes to his set, as G-Unit members Buck and Banks are both heavily featured.

According to authorities, Ronald Knight, 20; Eugene Cedric, 26; Dante Reed, 27; Clinton Skinner, 41; Terry Biles, 35; Paul McFarlane, 29; Terrence LaJuan, 29; Curtis Williams, 29; and Paris Fowler, 22, were also arrested Monday night.

Representatives for the G-Unit had no comment.

Yáll pussys shotin up cars n SHIT , shot em in da mouth see how many bars he SPIT - young buck